Intriguing coincidences

red750

Here is an unusual one for you. My sister-in-law gave birth to her first three children on the 18th of June in successive years. Now her grand daughter has given birth on the same day, 18th of June. Anyone beat that. By the way the sister-in-law missed with the fourth child the following year, by 4 days, 22nd June. Not quite so coincidental, but my youngest brother's first daughter was born on my birthday, 22nd October. It's going to be interesting, my second brothers sons wife is expecting in October, wonder if it will be the 22nd.

ome, that photo reminds me of another coincidence. After the Clampetts moved to Beverly Hills, they started to notice that every time the mysterious chimes were heard, shortly after there would be a knock and someone would be at the door. It happened every time without fail.

P.S. I knew I shouldn't have put the family photos online; you never know who will get hold of them.

Edited by willedoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's an amazing coincidence. My friend Joe was trying to take a Murray Cod off a hook when his wedding ring fell off and the fish swallowed it then got away. Twelve months later to the day, he caught a Murray Cod and was gutting it when the knife bit into something hard. It was his thumb.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, old man emu said:

I'm getting the impression that that y'all lived back up tha' hills.

Nah. Purely coincidence. That's what this thread is about. There may be some relationship back around the time of King Henry VIII. 

My daughter was born on her mothers 21st birthday in the same hospital and delivered by the same doctor who delivered her mum. We were not allowed to celebrate that fact publicly in case people figured out the MIL's age

• Like 1