Women in Politics

willedoo

OME, Perhaps your last line should read hetero.( being practical, with current attitudes) Mucking around is medically risky and doesn't help your brain state either, I would think, unless you like high risk ventures to excite your life . How many do you reckon you can be "important" to? In many cases, it's just unlimited ego. There's no fool like an old fool. either in this area   It pays to fight most of them off, if you know what's good for you. and have another beer, if you drink beer, which I rarely do now. Nev

Some societies  relate the number of wives you have with success. ONE is more than enough, Why be a glutton for punishment? It only works if they are also slaves and women don't like that arrangement. Nev

I did meet a wealthy Arab who did have 8 wives. I spouted the same to him - how can you deal with 8 when 1 is painful. He paused and his response made as much sense as the provider/protector argument above. He reasoned that, apart from the cost (which was not an issue for this fella), it became much better with more of them.. They realise their livelihod and safety is all down to this one bloke - and they become competitive about being first in the pecking line should pickngs become slim or there is a threat to their safety. If he has to make a choice, they want themselves to be that choice. And he seemed a very happy man.

WE have evolved! 

With the same sex marriage all the rage we will end up with a negative birth rate.

AND

Not enough  babies for adoption.

Just like  the Chinese one baby rule, that's left many males spousless.

Only the  doll industry is helping. LoL

spacesailor

Where do you get the idea that same sex marriage is going to lead to a negative birth rate.

Same sex couples are demanding in vitro fertilisation  and all the other delights so that they can have children, and I can't see government not giving way to their demands.

Where do you get the idea that same sex marriage is going to lead to a negative birth rate.

Same sex couples are demanding in vitro fertilisation  and all the other delights so that they can have children, and I can't see government not giving way to their demands.

Why shouldn't they?

It's the same argument with SSM.  Hey, if they want to share the misery, welcome on board.

But seriously, despite the incoherent yapping of the retarded religious, a kid being brought up in a stable loving middle-class family with 2 mums or 2 dads is far better off than one brought up in a broken hetero family home.