Litespeed Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. 1 1
Marty_d Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. She wasn't using the Nair, then
nomadpete Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 9 hours ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. How do you get rid of unwanted pubic hair? I find a toothpick does the trick.
old man emu Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 12 hours ago, nomadpete said: all you need to wash your hair is sunlighr soap. I do wash my hair with a detergent occasionally. I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo since I figure that would be the least aggressive hair wshing product. And it doesn't give me tears!
facthunter Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago People at the Counter must look at you funny, when you buy that. Nev
old man emu Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 10 minutes ago, facthunter said: People at the Counter must look at you funny, when you buy that. Nev I distract them by throwing in a packet of condoms. 1
facthunter Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago I suppose you wear an old army Greatcoat with nothing on underneath and have Lollies in the Pockets too. Nev
facthunter Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago An Airline Pilot I once knew went into a Hardware store dressed like that and Ordered a Bottle of Methylated spirits. He rubbed it fondly and asked "I don't suppose you Have a COLD one , do you?" Nev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now