Litespeed Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. 1 1
Marty_d Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. She wasn't using the Nair, then
nomadpete Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 9 hours ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. How do you get rid of unwanted pubic hair? I find a toothpick does the trick.
old man emu Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 12 hours ago, nomadpete said: all you need to wash your hair is sunlighr soap. I do wash my hair with a detergent occasionally. I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo since I figure that would be the least aggressive hair wshing product. And it doesn't give me tears!
facthunter Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago People at the Counter must look at you funny, when you buy that. Nev
old man emu Posted 57 minutes ago Posted 57 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, facthunter said: People at the Counter must look at you funny, when you buy that. Nev I distract them by throwing in a packet of condoms.
facthunter Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago I suppose you wear an old army Greatcoat with nothing on underneath and have Lollies in the Pockets too. Nev
facthunter Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago An Airline Pilot I once knew went into a Hardware store dressed like that and Ordered a Bottle of Methylated spirits. He rubbed it fondly and asked "I don't suppose you Have a COLD one , do you?" Nev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now