Litespeed Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. 1 1
Marty_d Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. She wasn't using the Nair, then
nomadpete Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 9 hours ago, Litespeed said: I have had hair in my teeth before ...more of a side effect from female pleasure. How do you get rid of unwanted pubic hair? I find a toothpick does the trick.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now