Geniune Mistake,. . .or more #FakeNews ?

Phil Perry

Headline :

Bigger turnout in Australia’s same-sex marriage vote than Brexit

[ATTACH]49046._xfImport[/ATTACH]

There has been a bigger turnout in Australia’s same-sex marriage postal survey than in the UK’s Brexit referendum.

78% of eligible Australians have now cast their vote in the non-binding ballot on marriage rights.

(Googles:

Population of Australia: 24.1 million

Total votes in EU referendum: 33.5 million

Conclusions:

Either (A) Bad arithmetic (B) Fake news OR © Tower Hamlets has become part of Australia )

1541451057_PinkYes.thumb.jpg.cb2ecaadcc8077878c8a15134dca9b21.jpg

Headline : 

Bigger turnout in Australia’s same-sex marriage vote than Brexit

[ATTACH=full]2701[/ATTACH]

There has been a bigger turnout in Australia’s same-sex marriage postal survey than in the UK’s Brexit referendum.

78% of eligible Australians have now cast their vote in the non-binding ballot on marriage rights.

(Googles:

Population of Australia: 24.1 million

Total votes in EU referendum: 33.5 million

Conclusions:

Either (A) Bad arithmetic (B) Fake news OR © Tower Hamlets has become part of Australia )

Or (D), you assumed it was based on total numbers rather than % of population turning out to vote.

SSM voting: 78% of eligible voters

Brexit: 72% of eligible voters

I know I have said this before,. . .but since I returned,. . .(by TAXI and relatives I hasten to add ). . . from a Greek Orthodox Funeral service earlier today,. . .filled with Greek alcoholic substances from the 'Wake'. . . .I MUST NOT $hitpost until fully cleansed of the evil effects derived from chemical Government alcoholic comestibles. . . .

My Daughter's Partner is a Bloody Greek Git,with a MASSIVE family. . .and this is why Wifey and myself were dragged, kicking and screaming to this funeral service, In Central Birmingham, at a Greek Orthodox chapel. ( God only knows what will happen at my big Daughter's wedding on Nov 5th 2018, when His entire family come to England for the feast. . .. I think we could well have all of the porcelain producers in Stoke - on - Trent very busy for a month or two, replacing all of the broken dishes and plates. . . .) The Greeks have already booked 24 of the 28 room motel spaces at the venue, for themselves . . . .

We got back from the 'DO' and the Missis collapsed, fully dressed on the sofa. . . { ***Edted to add,. .I covered her up with a blanket,. . .I know, I know,. . .but with my poor old back,. . .I might well have carried her over the threshold when we were married,. . .but I COULDN'T Possibly repeat the performance now, by carrying her up the stairs to the bedrroom. . . at my age and state of health. . .} .( She can drink Ouzo, but I'm allergic to aniseed. . .) However,. . . . there WERE other options for myself. . . in which I was invited to imbibe, most liberally. . . almost as bad as a Sikh wedding, where every Male guest is given a personal full bottle of whatever 'Top Shelf' spirit takes his fancy. . .

This isn't an excuse. for incorrect $hitposting. . .but a pathetic, partial reason.. . .

<snip>( God only knows what will happen at my big Daughter's wedding on Nov 5th 2018, when His entire family come to England for the feast. . .. I think we could well have all of the porcelain producers in Stoke - on - Trent very busy for a month or two, replacing all of the broken dishes and plates. . . .) The Greeks have already booked 24 of the 28 room motel spaces at the venue, for themselves . . . .

<snip>.. . .

Feel for you, Phil - coming from Melbourne and having attended a couple of Greek funerals and weddings..

But, my advice is to do what I have now done - go long on lamb and goat futures deliverable in B'ham due in either Late October or very early November.... And plates, too.