TOMMY ROBINSON - THE UK ANTI-HERO

Phil Perry

Tommy Robinson originted an organzation called the English Defence League. ( EDL ) to combat what he saw as the 'Islamization' of his home town of Luton, near London.

He left the EDL when they started proposing violence. . .believein gthat only sensible debate would win the day. He has been jailed numerous times by the establishment for his views, he was aquitted of all charges again yesterday, when the Judiciary threw the case against him, out due to no evidence of his wrongdoing being offered. He actually filmed some rape suspects being taken into a Court from the street.

Which is a procedure carried out by ALL the UK media outside a court, but TOMMY was a special case, hated by the Establishment. So HE, was arrested at 4;30 AM, scaring his Wife and Kids to death in the process. . .and dragged him into custody. They made sure it was a Friday, so that he had to spend the weekend incarcerated, before the Judge on Monday dismissed the trumped up 'Contempt of Court' charge, under which auspice he had been arrested.

Tommy is the first to admit that he isn't a well educated man, but I don't think he does too badly, and it's obvious that he speaks from the heart.

I have bought and read his excellent and frightening book 'Enemy of the State' and cannot believe the $jit which has been thrown at him, after continually publicizing the rape of over 1,400 under age girls by Muslim taxi drivers in Rotherham UK. . . the BBC were forced to make a docu-drama about this, which aired last week, but at NO POINT did they use the word ISLAMIC to describe all of the perpetrators ( bar one ) Some of whom have now been sentenced to longish prison sentences.

He now travels all around the country as a riving reporter for 'Rebel Media' where he highlights the same sort of activities in cities all over the UK, which the police ignore completely due to 'Community Cohesion' . . . .

This is his take on the Manchester outrage from last night. . .

Here is a vid from Paul Joseph Watson. I HATE his bloody style of video posts,. even on the odd times that he makes any sense. . .If he could do a vid without continually pausing it and gathering his thoughts, I'd be more impresessed, even if I thought what he was saying disagreed with my personal philosophies. . . he DOES, however, have a point about the Western establishment media though, and especially the loons on Soshul Meeja. . . . ( If he could 'Do' a video the way that Tommy Robisnson or the great PAT CONDELL does, ie, straight from the heart in one take. . .I might be even more impressed. . . .)

As an interesting aside,. . .CNN reporter calling the Manchester massacre a #False Flag operation conducted by Right Wing extremists in order to blacken the name of Islam. . . .Oh well,. . .opinions differ I guess . . .BUT the perpetrator,. . a British Born Suicide Bomber Son of Libyan refugees, was indeed an islamist, and KNOWN to the police. . . and ISIS have already publicly claimed responsibility for the act, , ,mind you, . . .they always do that anyway. . . .

Some intelligent social media backlash on the perpetrator of the Manchester carnage. ( From 'Ben' )

Salman Ramadan Abend, was born in Manchester. BUT his family home was decked out with Libyan flags and on Facebook his Sister, also born in Manchester, claimed to be Libyan, NOT British.

In other words, we allowed their parents to flee Libya, gave them a home and security, but they took advantage of multiculturalism to behave as parasites in opposition to and repudiation of their generous hosts, the UK.

Neither the government, nor media will denounce these people for what they are - Parasites.

Even if these foreign families do not spawn murderers they still contribute to destroying us by rejecting our culture. Ungrateful Parasites need to be removed from the country at the first available opportunity.

And another one,. . .From 'Col'

Tuesday night is pub night and I'm not missing it just because the days events have made me feel like something has been removed from inside me.

I told the long suffering Mrs and the one daughter still in the UK that we need to be grateful for who we are and what we have.

I just want to say;

I really don't believe its in any way wrong to feel anger and hatred towards the people who were directly involved in this atrocity. It isn't wrong to feel the same about those people that will bend a young mans will to commit terrible acts of violence. It isn't wrong to feel a level of mistrust for and hatred of the ideological cult that underpins the whole thing.

But it is especially not wrong to feel scorn for those amongst us, politicians, celebrities, Hope not Hate activists, the BBC, SKY NEWS and their MSM acolytes who tell us that we are wrong to feel this way.

It isn't for them to tell me or the loved ones of the victims how to feel. I know how I feel, dispirited, empty and angry beyond measure that the only response to the wholesale barbaric murder of child innocents is "They will not divide us and we will not tolerate hate crime".. . .Now let's light some tea candles and have a vigil. . .that'll show them.

A pox on all their fcking houses.

AND. . .another one. . .from Stuart. .

Well said Col.

It is looking very much now as if these poxy people (by which I mean every single one of our noble leaders, plus assorted media folk, notable activists and community consciousness raisers, government-courted conscience benders, and creepy sentimentalists, empathisers and believers in fairies) will "not divide us". To quote a phrase.

I have heard essentially your sentiments, with various levels of anger and impulsiveness, expressed far and wide today - social media and in person. There is remarkable unanimity that we have been severely and culpably let down by an establishment whose days are numbered, and it had better be us that are counting, rather than the opposition.

I have rarely heard such unanimity. It seems the marketplace of ideas has finally learned to discount the usual bullying and scaremongering - the $hit that has been spread for years like oil, on the inconvenient ocean of dissent. Of course, turning woke truth into action is a different matter. But I think sullen, angry noncompliance with correctness of thought is a start.

Quite a big start.

[ATTACH]48768._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Why,. . .Oh why. . is this stated every time we have a terrorist attack I wonder ? ? ? ? ?

I can only assume that A) they are telling lies and they had no idea of this bloke's existence,. . .or B). . . .That they are totally fecked in the head and constricted with not upsetting the Muzzies. . . .

We've heard it all before. . .they are supposedly ALL knwn to the security sevices, which begs the question, . .. Why are they still allowed to remain in the country ? ? ?

Answers on a postcard, . . . for sure as hell Theresa May seems to have no bloody idea, even aftet her 5 year stint as the Home Secretary of this country, the second most powerful office in the land. . . .

472197263_Capture1.thumb.PNG.ef1f8bb5b4c974b23eb96574038c4d94.PNG

[ATTACH]48770._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This bloke is actually a REAL, genuine sitting Member of Parliament. . .using an internet Screen pseudonym. . . .

I get a lot of my 'Houses of Parliament' gossip / info from him. . . and it's always Bang on. . . .

He HATES the BBC, he has worked there as a young man,. . . as he knows what evil paedophile cnuts actually run it, and how much they hate the British people, and everything we used to stand for. . . .

757418951_Capture2.thumb.PNG.76fbb297aa8763953e26a7a61c5e7bff.PNG

Phil, Manchester is an absolute tragedy and I feel for the victims and their families - especially as it seems there were many children and adolescents there. Makes me think of my kids and how I'd feel if they were hurt or killed in a cowardly attack like this.

But while we rage at the perpetrator, his twisted beliefs, and the system that allowed it to happen, the biggest mistake we can make is to make policy on the run in a knee-jerk reaction.

What does IS want when they attack the West? Are they going to kill us all? No. It's pretty simple. They want to wreck our freedoms and bring down our way of life.

How's that going to happen? We're going to do it to ourselves. We're going to give in to fear, turn to reactionary dog-whistling politicians who promise to be harder on immigrants to "protect" us, give the police more powers, make harsher sentences possible, limit freedoms - privacy, freedom of speech, freedom of ideas.

Do you want to live in a state where the police have the right to come into your house without a warrant or just cause? Where peaceful protests can be met with armed response? Where <name your cultural or religious group> are despised and have less freedom than the rest of the population? Starting to sound familiar isn't it... in 1936 Germany.

This is what IS want. Whenever there's a knee jerk reaction to their attacks, those reacting have helped them reach their goal.

You guys in the UK, and us here, live in strong liberal democracies with (usually) good and fair justice systems. Our police are, on the whole, effective and ethical.

I don't know how many people are "known to security services" or on a watch list, or if the police and intelligence services have the financial capacity to watch their every move 24/7. Maybe they need more resources - but they need to use them within the framework of the law. (And maybe your bobbies can save a few pounds by not keeping a round-the-clock watch on the Ecuadorian embassy...)

Most of people over here charged with terrorism-related activities have been second-generation muslims. It's not their parents who emigrated here who are getting radicalised. So calls to stop immigration simply won't prevent another tragedy. What will? I don't know. Maybe effective de-radicalisation programs. Maybe more muslim community involvement in intelligence gathering.

All I know is what's NOT going to work - an "Us vs Them" mentality.

Now I challenge you to post this on the sites where your mates Ben, Col and Stuart post.

Cheers, Marty

It's unfortunate that the excesses of that Austrian house painter and his cronies, and paranoid US military types have made the internment of those who seek to harm the innocent in order to advance their agenda a bib NO! NO! for Western European type societies.

It's unfortunate that the excesses of that Austrian house painter and his cronies, and paranoid US military types have made the internment of those who seek to harm the innocent in order to advance their agenda a bib NO! NO! for Western European type societies.

Define "those who seek to harm the innocent", and tell me how existing laws aren't strong enough. Membership of a terrorist organisation is an offence. Planning a terrorist attack is an offence. Purchasing explosives without an industrial reason is an offence. Creating home made explosives and guns is an offence. Possessing a firearm without a licence and a valid purpose for use is an offence.

Are we going to intern all Muslims? Just those between 12 and 40? How about those who look a bit Middle Eastern? Indians? Pakistanis?

With all those offences something is not working. Governments answer is always to make more laws, which result in more offences, but they cannot bring the perpetrators to court, or if they do they seem unable to get a conviction.

Only this morning i heard our PM stating that there had been X many plots foiled by the police and there had been X many charged with offences. What he failed to say was how many of those charged were convicted.

Phil. The NSW Coroner today handed down the report on the enquiry into the Lindt Cafe seige inn December 2014 (only took 2½ years). The perpetrator "was known to authorities", had been a serial pest, and yet was on bail when he killed two people. It's the same everywhere.

This is an enormous task for the security services anywhere Peter, there are, according to Government figures, approximately 3,000 people who are being 'Monitored' in the UK at the moment.

Now that this information has been released, it seems that the perpetrator of the attack, was the Son of a Libyan couple, the Father was and IS still associated with Al Quaeda in Libya, and both he and his Wife returned there some tome prior to the attack. The Father had been thrown out of Libya by Ghaddafi, as he did not like 'Islamists'. . .so the UK gave him Asylum as a refugee. . shelter and succour, and even gave him a job at Manchester Airport in SECURITY. . . this might sound insane, but private contractors train people in security and then issue a 'PASS' for airside operations in the UK. You and I will think that is daft, but that is the situation.

The perpetrator had been travelling back and forth to Libya AND - TO SYRIA . . .without let nor hindrance for some time.

My question then has to be,. . if, .. . .knowing all of this, MI5 didn't monitor the bloke, . . .then the 3,000 that they DO MONITOR must be REAL BASTARDS then. . .! Frightening.

The final joke is that his MOTHER . . .had contacted the Police, stating that her son had been 'Radicalized' overeas,. . and that she was very worried about what he might do. She also told the police that her Son had been involved in many heated arguments at his local Mosque and came home very angry. . ., after objecting to the ANTI - ISIS teachings by the Imams there. . .at least they were trying. . .?

The security bods simply do not have the personnel available to track EVERY dodgy individual in the UK.

The opposition to further unlimited immigration into the UK is growing exponentially, and still the goivernment seem to do nothing about it. If you don't vet all immigrants, how do you know that they have benign intent ? ? The EU / ECHR won't let the Governemt deport ANYONE not even convicted criminals. . .this being against their human rights.

I have no hatred of Muslims, or any other group. ( Whatever others on here may believe ) But uncontrolled immigration cannot continue for much longer, the infrastructure of this country is already overloaded and creaking badly it won't survive for very much longer.

Phil, Manchester is an absolute tragedy and I feel for the victims and their families - especially as it seems there were many children and adolescents there. Makes me think of my kids and how I'd feel if they were hurt or killed in a cowardly attack like this.

But while we rage at the perpetrator, his twisted beliefs, and the system that allowed it to happen, the biggest mistake we can make is to make policy on the run in a knee-jerk reaction.

What does IS want when they attack the West? Are they going to kill us all? No. It's pretty simple. They want to wreck our freedoms and bring down our way of life.

How's that going to happen? We're going to do it to ourselves. We're going to give in to fear, turn to reactionary dog-whistling politicians who promise to be harder on immigrants to "protect" us, give the police more powers, make harsher sentences possible, limit freedoms - privacy, freedom of speech, freedom of ideas.

Do you want to live in a state where the police have the right to come into your house without a warrant or just cause? Where peaceful protests can be met with armed response? Where <name your cultural or religious group> are despised and have less freedom than the rest of the population? Starting to sound familiar isn't it... in 1936 Germany.

This is what IS want. Whenever there's a knee jerk reaction to their attacks, those reacting have helped them reach their goal.

You guys in the UK, and us here, live in strong liberal democracies with (usually) good and fair justice systems. Our police are, on the whole, effective and ethical.

I don't know how many people are "known to security services" or on a watch list, or if the police and intelligence services have the financial capacity to watch their every move 24/7. Maybe they need more resources - but they need to use them within the framework of the law. (And maybe your bobbies can save a few pounds by not keeping a round-the-clock watch on the Ecuadorian embassy...)

Most of people over here charged with terrorism-related activities have been second-generation muslims. It's not their parents who emigrated here who are getting radicalised. So calls to stop immigration simply won't prevent another tragedy. What will? I don't know. Maybe effective de-radicalisation programs. Maybe more muslim community involvement in intelligence gathering.

All I know is what's NOT going to work - an "Us vs Them" mentality.

Now I challenge you to post this on the sites where your mates Ben, Col and Stuart post.

Cheers, Marty

Marty,. . .Ben, Col and Stuart post on completelly different blogs. Showing the depth of feeling at the time, Knee Jerk or not. . . .

You have conflated this 'slightly' into something I didn't say, but I'll let you off because I love you. ( Nooo I don't hate ALL the 'Suntanned' peoples of the world, just those who would chop my head off as part of a normal day's work just becuse I disagreed with their philosophy. . .)

This is a very raw nerve at the moment in the UK, so rather than me addressing your comments sequentially, please allow me to post his link.

Brendan O'Neil is a UK politician. I don't agree with his poliitics, but the man does tend to talk commonsense. Please feel free to deconstuct this post, and we'll maybe discuss it later.

http://www.spiked-online.co...

Cheers. . .Phil. ( X )

@red750 - agree with your post, though I would temper it that there are some basic human rights that even vermin sum of the earth are entitled to, but that would be something like freedom fro hunger and possibly torture - and there's not much else I can think of.

This is a very raw nerve at the moment in the UK, so rather than me addressing your comments sequentially, please allow me to post his link.

Brendan O'Neil is a UK politician. I don't agree with his poliitics, but the man does tend to talk commonsense. Please feel free to deconstuct this post, and we'll maybe discuss it later.

http://www.spiked-online.co...

Cheers. . .Phil. ( X )

I had a quick look through the article on the bus this morning. Not enough time to dissect, but on my first read, apart from some (I say again, some) sentiment, it seems like absolute tosh.. People are calling for love and unity amongst their community - there was a moving piece on the Radio about a vigil in Bury (presumably St Edmunds) yesterday, in which a grieving mother, swelling with emotion, spoke of the importance and comfort she took from the vigils and support, and in her words, "... not knowing where else to go.."

I can't think of anyone who would be berated for feeling anger and hatred at the events, the perpetrators of the events nor the circumstances and environment that incubates such radicalisation. Personally, I would like to string them all up by their most painful genitals (males, anyway)... But that does not mean I should bring that subjectivity into the debate about what we do about it. In those terms, we need calm, reason, etc.

His article seems a little out of context in where the emotions are (let alone should be) placed. Though it was a quick read and I may have read it wrong (was carn-ackered this morning - 3rd day in a row 4am start after arriving home well late in the evening).

@red750 - agree with your post, though I would temper it that there are some basic human rights that even vermin sum of the earth are entitled to, but that would be something like freedom fro hunger and possibly torture - and there's not much else I can think of.

I had a quick look through the article on the bus this morning. Not enough time to dissect, but on my first read, apart from some (I say again, some) sentiment, it seems like absolute tosh.. People are calling for love and unity amongst their community - there was a moving piece on the Radio about a vigil in Bury (presumably St Edmunds) yesterday, in which a grieving mother, swelling with emotion, spoke of the importance and comfort she took from the vigils and support, and in her words, "... not knowing where else to go.."

I can't think of anyone who would be berated for feeling anger and hatred at the events, the perpetrators of the events nor the circumstances and environment that incubates such radicalisation. Personally, I would like to string them all up by their most painful genitals (males, anyway)... But that does not mean I should bring that subjectivity into the debate about what we do about it. In those terms, we need calm, reason, etc.

His article seems a little out of context in where the emotions are (let alone should be) placed. Though it was a quick read and I may have read it wrong (was carn-ackered this morning - 3rd day in a row 4am start after arriving home well late in the evening).

At the end of the day this all comes down to better intelligence - which is difficult when police numbers have ben significantly reduced and the security services are stretched, accordingly, a significant improvement in the vetting of all incoming migrants is desireable, especially when we are aware that there are some returning frim fighting in Syria. . which of course cannot happen unless there are adequate staff, and a willingnes by Governement to do this, if they allowed by EU regs so to do. At present there does not appear to be any policy movement in this direction..

I have no problem with respectful vigils either. . people do gain comfort from these. But they will not solve the underlying problem of young people being radicalised.

This was the sentiment that resonated somewhat. I could not believe that there was a problem with identified mercenaries returning from Syria in terms of dealing with then judicially. Instead, the question was how to reintegrate them into society? WTF!?! OK - any sane person would be difficult to radicalise and no doubt there are background issues to be dealt with, but why would they be treated than any other criminal suffering the same types of issues (not saying that the treatment of such criminals works - but since I don't have a better way, I am not saying it is not the best way, either).

Give me a break! One would have to be quite a few bricks short of a load to believe that.

Yet a billion Catholics believe that a cracker and a sip of wine literally turn into the flesh and blood of a man dead 2000 years.

I agree with you totally Peter - it's all hogwash - but you need to be more flaky than just religious to go and kill innocent people. It's a damn shame the imams can't bung in another verse that says that only those who've proven themselves worthy, by first jumping off a 30m cliff onto rocks, may go ahead and kill the infidels.

These people are indoctrinated in this stuff from an early age. An Imam on TV this morning said that the perpetrator would have believed that he would dine with the prophet Mohammad that night, because that's what it says in the Koran for people killing infidels. Give me a break! One would have to be quite a few bricks short of a load to believe that.

I dunno so much Peter,. . . when you consider that many (most ?) of these youngsters come frrom a background of very little, if any system which we would recognise as 'education' and /or are weak minded for other reasons, then it is fairly easy to see how an uneducated, impressionable and innocent mind could be 'Weaponized' by elders with warlike intent.

How many of these youngsters are out there we can wonder. . . is London Mayor Sadiq Khan correect when he says that terrorism is 'part and parcel' of life in a multicultural city and that we should get used to it's possibilty ?

I have no statisitics as such to back this up, but I have read that it is rare to discover a suicide operative to be much older than mid twenties, often a lot younger, as even small children have been used in the Middle East for such purposes. . .

Perhaps the older ones have learned a little more, and are more appreciative of life's meagre pleasures and are not as willing to throw it away on the strength of a fairy tale, however well implanted. It is now said that Mr. Abedi, the current subject, was 22 years old, but had been indoctrinated from a very early age. Two of his associates over a five year period had telephoned the authorities to warn them that he was being radicalized, even his own Mother is on record as warning the police on a dedicated terrorist line of the same thing. Evidently this was not enough to stretch the security services to monitoring him. They have stated this morning that it requires up to 20 persons to fully monitor ONE potential terrorist. .

Yet a billion Catholics believe that a cracker and a sip of wine literally turn into the flesh and blood of a man dead 2000 years.

I agree with you totally Peter - it's all hogwash - but you need to be more flaky than just religious to go and kill innocent people. It's a damn shame the imams can't bung in another verse that says that only those who've proven themselves worthy, by first jumping off a 30m cliff onto rocks, may go ahead and kill the infidels.

Marty, there are TWO sequential verses in the Holy Qu'ran, the first one says, if you kill an innocent person,. . you are killing everyone and you shall be damned.

The following verse says something like, wherever you find an infidel, it is not wrong to kill him.

This sound to me rather like all the idiosynchrocies which can be found in any Bible. Since BOTH books, . . whatever anyone suggests to the contrary, were written over a very long time. . . .And nnever really properly 'EDITED' to produce anything like a sensible route upon which to base one's lifestyle.

My Wife was born into a staunch Catholic family, . . .she knew that some of her school friends were being sexually abused by priests, but nothing was ever done about it until decades afterwards, when the perpetrators were either too old or too dead to face charges.

Religion is fecking Hocus Pocus horse$hit and in a supposedly enlightened world, ought really to be consigned to a footnote in dark ages history.