Watching mark latham show

storchy neil

I had high hopes for Latham at one point but he went off the rails. He's almost loopy enough to get a job with One Nation now.

Well we can only hope he doesn't get a frontal lobotomy and become a Green.

Actually I apologise to all those with frontal lobotomies for that offensive comparison.

According to my wife, anyone who tells Andrew O'Keefe to pull his head in, is OK by here. (But she does think that Latham is a dickhead.)

As for myself, I've come to the conclusion that Latham got the shites with the BS of politics and, using his experience, decided to tell it like it is. Don't forget that, politically, Latham is descended through Gough Whitlam from Jack Lang.

OME

My post on mark was that the political correctness is out the door in my opinion tell how you see the situation as mark has started doing

The cowtowing to the political correctness has reached a point where the person has to lie to protect his her job

Debateing anisue has became a crime good for the lawyers and the so called elite don't like others to have an opinion

In my opinion example bob hawk is a drunk Kevi dud is in need of brain jullielier could not run a brothel turnaround waffler jack lamb is a waste off space that expert that ruined good army guys and the list goes on.

Why do persons keep going on about Pauline just goes to show that she is a force to bring down the puppets of the established few

In my opinion Neil

Why do persons keep going on about Pauline just goes to show that she is a force to bring down the puppets of the established few

In my opinion Neil

I don't have a problem with independents keeping the bastards honest... as long as they have a brain. Nick Xenophon for example.

Pauline's problem is that she has no real policies, she doesn't accept science, she has one platform - anti-something (20 years ago she was anti-Asians and anti-Aboriginals; now she's anti-muslims).

She is in it for herself only, even people who have been in her party close to the top say she's a dictator who doesn't want anyone who disagrees with her. People say she's for the normal person - I would say only the people who agree with her world view and are willing to donate money.

It's going to be funny now that her 2 heroes are mad at each other... Trump has fired missiles into Syria so Putin will be p*ssed off at him... which one will Pauline support now?

Bloody science stick to test tubes

Nick no brains from south Aust costing jobs for SA

I suppose you are a believer of solar power

Bit like the bloke I sacked for steeling fuel from me reconds I was a prick his next employer sacked him for the same reason through bricks and one is likely to return something like a women scorned believe in the abc and be fooled

From 0 to 3 seats wa election is 300 percent increase and I only have 9years of schooling Neil

Bloody science stick to test tubesNick no brains from south Aust costing jobs for SA

I suppose you are a believer of solar power

Bit like the bloke I sacked for steeling fuel from me reconds I was a prick his next employer sacked him for the same reason through bricks and one is likely to return something like a women scorned believe in the abc and be fooled

From 0 to 3 seats wa election is 300 percent increase and I only have 9years of schooling Neil

Well old mate, obviously that 9 years didn't include maths, and neither did Malcolm Roberts' who said the same thing.

0 to 3 can't be done as a percentage as you started with nothing. 300% of zero is still zero.

• 3 weeks later...