nomadpete Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I know you aren't really after a trike, but this might stimulate your imagination. Especially the front wheel setup. 1 1
willedoo Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 32 minutes ago, nomadpete said: I know you aren't really after a trike, but this might stimulate your imagination. Especially the front wheel setup. That's a work of art. Pete, I don't think the imagination needs stimulating; it's more the work ethic that needs some stimulation.
Marty_d Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago Love the nav light on the 'wing'- which is a formed part of the rocker cover.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now