German Man killed by explosion on Christmas Day

Phil Perry

Ladies of the night are quite common in Germany which might be why they have Johnny vending machines?

I drove to Stuttgart from the UK a number of years ago and was surprised at the number of scantily clad women at the roadside and in the service stations!

At least it encourages HGV drivers to take a break.....

Ladies of the night are quite common in Germany which might be why they have Johnny vending machines?I drove to Stuttgart from the UK a number of years ago and was surprised at the number of scantily clad women at the roadside and in the service stations!

At least it encourages HGV drivers to take a break.....

British HGV rules state that when the tachograph says "Rest Period". . . .the drivers ar supposed to do just that ! ! ! ! spacer.png

Guest Deskpilot1

Given that these machines are used a lot, perhaps he wasn't after a safety net at all, more likely he needed the cash therein, perhaps to pay for a non safety conscious whore down the road. Stupid dumbf**k.

Brylcreem a little dab 'll do yaBrylcreem you'll look so debonair

Brylcreem the girls will pursue ya

Use Brylcreem for loverly hair

Why wouldn't you?

My meory of that jingle (going waaaay back now) the last line is

"They'll love to run their fingers through your hair"

Although, I can think of little worse than running your fingers through greasy hair!

I think you are right and my memory is at fault. As it often is. Wasted ten minutes this morning looking for a spanner I had put down. - had been to the dunny and left it in the laundry. Then had to drive 20 minutes to town for a compression nut. I have a packet of the, somewhere, but do you think I could find it?

Ah, the 'put it in a safe place' syndrome. The one that makes you spend 20 minutes looking for your No. #40 drill for the 3/32 rivets you are using to attach the nutplates, that you taped to the handle of the rivet puller so you'd have it ready when you needed it.. that ensures your only 100-degree countersink bit, that you ALWAYS put back into its place in your tool trolley draw, has migrated into the bottom of the expanding reamers draw by osmosis.. that the carefully-bagged , labelled and sealed batch of bolts, washers and nuts from the assembly you have dismantled, cleaned and re-lubricated, is now three AN thick washers short..

Given that these machines are used a lot, perhaps he wasn't after a safety net at all, more likely he needed the cash therein, perhaps to pay for a non safety conscious whore down the road. Stupid dumbf**k.

A spokesman for the German police commented that with the amount of explosive used in this attempted robbery; it would need an army unit equipped with metal detectors to find the money. . . .

I was proud to be in the master's games at Alice Springs when the town made the national news for running out of condoms.

Wow, not that we flying gliders in the games had anything to do with it but I did bask in the reflected glory. There shoulda been some of those machines around the netball venue I reckon.

I think you are right and my memory is at fault. As it often is. Wasted ten minutes this morning looking for a spanner I had put down. - had been to the dunny and left it in the laundry. Then had to drive 20 minutes to town for a compression nut. I have a packet of the, somewhere, but do you think I could find it?

I would be careful- the use of a spanner to tighten your nuts can lead to problems with fertility