ABBOT KICKED OUT BY TURNBULL ? SAY IT ISN'T SO !

Phil Perry

Everyone is a little crazy - even your Brendan Nelson flirted with the ALP, wore a stud in his ear, was the president of a major trade union well noted for applying the blowtouch to the bellies of government that antagonise it or its members and now rides a Harley - none a good look for somebody supposedly of mental stability.

Oops, ALP flirters aren't too bad.

...and then, there was Mark Latham.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another ex PM. They cost a fortune to keep and how many are we keeping now. Hawke. Keating. Gillard. Howard. Abbot. Kevin whats his name.

Have I missed any.

Just think if Howard had handed over to Costello, we would have had the Abbot and Costello government, but I doubt that we would have had Rudd and Gillard.

Another ex PM. They cost a fortune to keep and how many are we keeping now. Hawke. Keating. Gillard. Howard. Abbot. Kevin whats his name.Have I missed any.

Just think if Howard had handed over to Costello, we would have had the Abbot and Costello government, but I doubt that we would have had Rudd and Gillard.

Abbott and Costello: that WOULD have been funny.

[ATTACH]47718._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1459297168_AbbottandCostello.png.9d4b07a14a5a9c2e031ebf7e0ab8125c.png

Libs lost the election in 2007, because they held on to Howard when he was obviously well past his use by date. If Abbot had remained as PM I reckon the Libs would lose the next election. We are between a rock and a hard place, vote lib and get an idiot, vote labor and go bankrupt. Here in Qld we have a labor government which is spending up big. Already there is a blow out in beaurocrats.

Isn't it better to be a beastophobe than a beastophile?

Well to your side they all deserve acceptance and 'equality'.

This lame fabrication proves again the supply of gullible interwebs people is limitless - as is the nature of what they can be easily made to believe and become 'outraged' about. Tomorrow there will be another fresh outrage ready to go with your cereal.

Wow! Not only do you assign me a "side" (obviously we're all 2-dimensional creatures?) you then tell me what I should believe and what I'm "outraged" about.

In case you missed the whole tone of the thing, outrage doesn't come into it. I'm amused at the possibility that at some stage in his inebriated university days the PM of England may, or may not, have placed his todger in the mouth of a dead pig. As long as no-one was planning on eating it afterwards I really couldn't, if you'll pardon the pun, give a toss.

I also don't care if heads of state smoked pot in their youth, even if they inhaled (Clinton says he didn't, Obama admits he did, it's pretty obvious George Dubya was on much harder stuff), were caught pantless or in strip clubs (yes, Fraser and Rudd, I mean you) or shagged anything in a skirt (back to Clinton and Kennedy, and no doubt John Howard, stud-muffin that he is).