The Tony song

Marty_d

Hey all,

As I mentioned somewhere else, we had a neighbourhood comedy night last Saturday where everyone got up, did a skit or a joke of some kind.

My contribution (with the help of a guitar, and projected Powerpoint behind me) was a song I wrote about one of our least-loved PM's.  See if you can guess who it is!

If you're really keen, the chords are on the Word document.  Make up the tune as you go.

Attachments removed by authors request - Admin

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

It still amazes me how a) he could be voted in and b) how he got away with those slogans like ditch the bitch. Seems Aussies are bery tolerant of their pollies being total dipshits - a bit like the US and the UK,

Seeing Bronwyn Bishop in that slide almost brought the onset of PTSD. Amazing that women can bend their rules of men treating women preoperly when there is something in it for them.

3 hours ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

It still amazes me how a) he could be voted in and b) how he got away with those slogans like ditch the bitch. Seems Aussies are bery tolerant of their pollies being total dipshits - a bit like the US and the UK,

Seeing Bronwyn Bishop in that slide almost brought the onset of PTSD. Amazing that women can bend their rules of men treating women preoperly when there is something in it for them.

Yeah, her and that horrible Mirabella standing together. 

Mind you I hear old Rishi has done a Bronny, taking a luxury chopper somewhere that would have taken an hour and a quarter by train. Which is ok if the rich bugger wants to pay for it himself,  but that one landed on the taxpayers.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

I sort of don't blame him if it is official business. First, security... second, although the time int he air and time in the train are about the same, point to point it may have been a lot quicker; third, you may not get a train anywhere on time, it may break down, or the driver may just not turn up (cue the reason they are striking - lack of conservative investment in the railway and pay to the staff).

It was all a cunning plan to allow Sunak to travel by chopper from 10 Downing Street to Westminster.

• Like 1

Helicopter Bronnie, with a face that sunk 1,000 ships. A Bot only got in by ONE vote. Hockey was 1/2 asleep at the time. EVERYONE thought there's no chance of A Bot becoming PM. We could just as easily get  Dutton. It's the Stuff of Nightmares.   Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1