Victoria's horror freeway smash.

red750

They are out there all right. THE whole scene has changed. Tailgating , road rage with two utes deliberately bumping into each other at high speed. I watch the rear mirrors as much as the front these days. . Well lately I hardly drive at all.. I know people who stopped driving across the city years ago. but still happy to drive around Australia. Nev

If it's true about the drugs and ice pipe found in the truck, you would think they would soon have a state wide blitz on random drug testing of truckies. The logistics of it is that it's not easy to pull a heap of trucks over; you need a dedicated area like the areas the mermaids use.

Sounds like the poor coppers didn't have a chance. Pulled over and dealing with an idiot ice head and then hit by another one in a truck.

• Thanks 1

A few months ago, I was driving home in a 60 zone and there was a car coming towards me on the wrong side of the road. I stopped completely to see a black woman turn from the RH side of the road into a driveway in front of me.

What I decided was that the license tester didn't want to be sacked for being a racist so he passed her even though she had little idea.