As a Pommie and in a place well Geographically far away from Australia

Phil Perry

Phil, we have fires, heat waves, lousy politicians, goat track roads, greedy financial institutions and many other evils, but fortunately all is pushed aside by the awful Dad jokes and brilliant historical snippets you manage to find. May you ever keep supervising us out here in the colonies, although we reserve the right to get up you as the occasion deserves.

David

You are a deserter, really, taking the easy way out.. You must have known what you were doing though, as this place is on fire with a PM who said He would BURN for us, but hasn't. The PAR LIAR MENT only sat for 65 days. last year. Well It IS in Canberra.

.We used to have a great show called the DCA. and Tigers stacked on their noses to fit in the hanger, ALL OVER fields. Subsidies for the right age pilots to learn on Chippies. Planes with engines that started with clunks and rumbles and clouds of smoke Not something sounding like a tractor tyre with a fast leak  and a smell like a kero heater needing the wick trimmed... . Pilots drank too much.. Well it was COMPULSORY and we have hot days and you know what blokes who don't drink and smoke are. Healthy? probably, but that's not the proper answer. They can't be trusted.  Mate. so keep it up for 2020. I have a little secret BUT don't tell ANYONE...

Shsssssoosh. I have NO convicts on either side in my ancestry..    Nev