Constitution

Yenn

NO COMMENT.but lot of questions?

spacesailor

Space what sort of comments are after? A lot of questions? Well, a few but in order to make an informed comment, you first have to make the effort to become informed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They sometimes sat around the comfort fire but I reckon they were more often inside, probably in the lounge room. One day this guy I knew from school was measuring up for a new lounge room carpet. There was a big pool of dried blood in the old one on account of how they had butchered a kangaroo there.

Months later, they moved out. Nobody said why, but I reckon they were too primitive for the housing commission.

We didn't get to know any of the men, but the women and kids were friendly. There was an aboriginal emergency service which was staffed by aborigines and they did a great job, for example then the kids were hungry and it was late at night and no adults were around.

White man's muck, processed food isn't good for them (whites) either, but worse for people's who aren't used to it where they have much more severe diabetes. Melanesia and Polynesia. as well as our own. The GROG industry doesn't help either .. Nev

I have watched aborigines lunch on sweet biscuits and sugar soft-drink. Then they siddown instead of hunter-gathering. Well they provide work for diabetes nurses.

There ws a great video from WA where this nurse took a group of diabetic aborigines on walkabout, hunter-gathering their tucker. Every day she measured their diabetes and every day it was a lot better.