We in the UK have been warned to stockpile essentials. . .

Phil Perry

In the event of a 'NO DEAL ' Brexit. . .we're all stocking up on the essentials, as the pundits are certain that the shelves will be bare if we are Bereft of the support of the EU. . .

Here is MY stockpile,. . I mean. . . you can't be TOO careful Y'know. . .

[ATTACH]49940._xfImport[/ATTACH]

( Yes, of Course there's Beer. . .that's all in the cooler in the Wine cellar. . . )

1089799748_BREXITBAR.thumb.jpg.09d3fd405420386ca08121606b28daa1.jpg

( Yes, of Course there's Beer. . .that's all in the cooler in the Wine cellar. . . )

You mean like a Fridge or should I say Refrigerator. I thought a Kooler was were Klink sent Carter, LeBeau or one of Hogans other men when they were Naughty.

You mean like a Fridge or should I say Refrigerator. I thought a Kooler was were Klink sent Carter, LeBeau or one of Hogans other men when they were Naughty.

Nah Mike. Proper English Ale isn't kept in the fridge . . just served cool man. . . ;-)

English ale might be kept at room temperature (15C or less), but what about English beer?

Isn't there a difference between the brewing methods for ale and beer?

I have a good friend who is the chairman of the Hook Norton Brewery Company in the cotswolds ( Oxfordshire ) Google and have a look. . .they deliver Beer to their 'tied' local pubs with Horse drawn drays and liveried Draymen. . .. . .I shali ask him that question on your behalf and report back Sir ! I feel sure his answer will be curt and accurate.