Drug deaths and pill testing.

red750

Well said Octave. I wonder can we agree on the concept of " harm minimization"?

I can imagine a person who says that he doesn't care about harm minimization because the principle ( of prohibition ) is so important that it is worth some extra suffering.

Another way to put it is to say that moral purity comes at a price ( harm ) we should be happy to accept.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space, in your shoes I would just go ahead and do the sensible thing and not worry about compliance. Just be sure that what you do can NEVER be said to be related to any mishap. I don't think CASA have either the resources or desire to chase up details about things that kitbuilders do.

My Jabiru has been flying for 18 years now and I have never seen an inspector unless you count the RAAus types I sometimes ask myself, on the theory that a second pair if eyes is a great idea.

Careful Bruce.

I might come to your place (field) to see if I and IT can get up into the wide blue yonder. LoL

But seriously having a new pilot in a new untried aircraft , very short-coupled, is to say the leased Frightening. (no wonder some oldies have heart attacks)

I don't even know if this plane tracks straight, I have asked the only known (to me at the time) HB pilot-owner if he would do the initial testing, but he declined.

Probably getting too old now to fly this wonder machine. Since my only crash (as passenger), Iv'e still not got out of the house to go anywhere.

spacesailor