Silly Fathers Day Ebay mistake

Admin

Having a Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone Corrine thought she would get me a new Samsung Galaxy S4 which she got from Ebay however it didn't arrive on time so all she kept saying was my Father's Day present was coming and should arrive in the next day or so.

This morning I was on Ebay and thought well, I might as well buy myself a Father's Day present and was lucky enough to win an auction for something that I have also been wanting

I went and told Corrine that I have won for myself a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone on Ebay spacer.png

...so much for me getting a present for Father's Day when the wife now obviously gets one as well...the only consolation is that Corrine thought I would want a white one so she got a white one whereas I got a black one...it pays to communicate to the wife on anything you are about to purchase

To rub salt into the wounds and the very opposite to "normal", Corrine paid $30 less and it comes with an extra battery...wrong time though as we can't afford 2 top shelf items like these...have to get some more sponsors for the site, and quickly

Yeah ,that happened to me last week ,was bidding on a Gopro an my beloved said dont buy anything electronic on ebay , my son was on R&R from Roma site and had a Birthday and dads day present for me ,guess, A GOPRO 3 now i have 2 ah well one in the cockpit and 1 on the ? LOL

cheers gareth

• 2 weeks later...

Well we have been using the Samsung Galaxy S4 phones now for about a week and I must say they are absolutely incredible phones...brilliant size, great screen and clarity and the battery lasts for ever...thoroughly recommend these phones to anyone in the market for a new one

Years ago I was out at our hangar one evening and I was bidding on a Panasonic TV. I told my girlfriend at the time to watch it from home also. We both ended up bidding on it at the same time to and fro and paid about 100 bucks extra for it. I was pretty green to eBay then. But learnt fast. Don't tell the other half what you are bidding on!

Xmas eight years ago..

I bought my wife a new Kenwood chef mixer. I Hid it away to only to spot a second hand one she had bought on eBay in the kitchen on Christmas Eve. My comment of "that's why women shouldn't have their own money" did not help my cause.