Tommy Robinson - about to be tried once more for Hate crimes against Muslim rapists.

Phil Perry

Here we go again - the way the UK is sliding into a Sharia controlled Country, aided by the bent judiciary and the BBC / Sky news etc. . .. Like or loathe him, Tommy is the Biggest and most well known enemy of Muslim Rape gangs in the UK. This is why he has to be stopped at any cost to the reputation of British 'Justice' He was locked up, and then moved to a Prison by Sajid David, ( our Muslim Home Secretary ) so that ( Hopefully ) he would be murdered in jail. Fortunately, a public outcry got him put in Solitary. On the Ground Floor, right next to a Muslim Praying area, where he had human faeces thrown into his cell and had to survive on tinned Tuna in case the Muslim Cooks poisoned him. He lost half his body weight in that incarceration, which was Proved to be a serous Judicial Error, as he had NO Jury, and entered No plea, for doing noting other than broadcasting what was already in the Public domain. But other reporters of the events were not admonished, let alone Arrested.

This is the $hit Country where I now live. Tommy gave an interview to a German TV crew, ( MSM - Waste of time - Angela Merkel would never allow it to be broadcast, even if Edited. . . ) and recorded it on his own moblie phone. Here it is. This country is almost Fekked. They have now added Two more charges to the list of Bollox, and if convicted, ( NO JURY AGAIN ) He will spend another 2 years in a Muslim dominated prison, where Hopefully for the British Govt, he will have an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTjW_u_0zoU

Isn't his real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon? Also known as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris? Wonder why he changed it to a "good ol' boy" man-of-the-people name like Tommy Robinson...

Just another far-right rabble rouser. I've got far more sympathy for someone fleeing persecution and living for 20 years in some hell-hole refugee camp in Somalia or Jordan than I do for idiots like him.

Isn't his real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon? Also known as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris? Wonder why he changed it to a "good ol' boy" man-of-the-people name like Tommy Robinson...

Just another far-right rabble rouser. I've got far more sympathy for someone fleeing persecution and living for 20 years in some hell-hole refugee camp in Somalia or Jordan than I do for idiots like him.

[ATTACH]49581._xfImport[/ATTACH]

I can't even. . . . . .

FACEPALM.thumb.png.44aa74cc80ac79437fecbfe99955610b.png

[ATTACH=full]3536[/ATTACH]

I can't even. . . . . .

Unless you know what Tommy is, and what he is and why. . .it's a bit presumptuous to file him under the 'Rebel Rouser' label Marty. You are several years behind the news.

Had it not been for him, we would not have had hundreds of convictions against mainly Pakistani men, for the sexual abuse and trafficking of hundreds of underage girls in Rotherham, and all over the UK. Covered up by social services, and Provably ignored b UK Poilce. Some of the available media reports of this are truly Sickening.

So,. . . before you attack the Man, who is admittedly of a lower order of education than you, perhaps you ought to read all of the available reports on this before taking the stance that you have displayed..

Had in not been for Him, and his efforts over several years,. . .. . .none of this would have ever been covered by the Mainstream media. The bloke is a Hero, which is why the UK PTB want him shut down / Jailed and murdered in prison, as they tried before. . .

Sorry if this evil stuff bothers you up there in your Ivory tower mate. . . .

Sincerely yours,

Phil.

I reckon we need to be aware of what we are dealing with when it comes to moslems. Most are just ordinary people, but the extreme ones among them are barbaric to put it mildly. Now all religions have this in common, but moslems have their murderous orders given out more clearly than others. So a nice couple can have extremists rise up from their children as they ( the children ) become infected with the religion.

It's the bleeding hearts which I can't understand. Those who have nice moslem friends and so they conclude that all moslems are lovely gentle people.

sheet phil tommy been taken off my source off info someone don't like his truth neil

NO Neil. . . .they Don't I dunno if the Australian media hide the Industrial Rape and trafficking of underage White girls, as well as they do in the UK,. . . but it is Endemic in heavily Muslim areas in the UK. . . it is really Bad in major cities, and towns and the local Authorities Turn a blind eye to it. to preserve 'community cohesion'. . .IE, not to upset the bloody Muslims who are doing it. .

We will have to forgive Marty ,he lives in Tasmania , they tend to be sheltered there , Tasmanians have a slightly different view of the world than us mainlanders, , he does come across as left green politics, no amount of real world dangers will change his/their minds, fact. the Pakistani/Muslim horrific rape,vilification,murder of WHITE young girls in UK is very real all done to extreme by Muslim men .Ivory tower, no, leftist propaganda at its worst ,get the facts ,they are not hard to find ,all in the public domain.

It's the bleeding hearts which I can't understand. Those who have nice moslem friends and so they conclude that all moslems are lovely gentle people.

I guess you may be talking about me here. Firstly I have never asserted that all moslems are kind and gentle.

I quite like people woman and men, although of course men are over-represented in the rape and killing arenas. I well remember the Anita Cobby case as I lived nearby at the time. The thing is that it is men who generally commit sex killings, I mean most of them don't but how can you tell which man will?

My sister was sexually assaulted as a teenager by a man, for a long time she used to say that all men were rapists. I would object to this and she would admit that this obviously not literally true but she used a version of the argument that has been used on this forum sometime ago, the jar of skittles, one of them is poison but you don't know which one so you may as well treat all of them as if they were poison.

My counter-argument was that whilst there may be some truth to this proposition that the way to lead a happy and fulfilled life is to take people as you find them.

Yes, I can't be sure that the couple next door are not hatching a terrorist plot or that their toddler may become a terrorist but I also don't know that the man on who lives on the other side won't rape and murder my wife, I mean just look at the crime news.

I do believe that we should vet INDIVIDUALS seeking to live here. In this country, we should not accept the small number of people who believe in female or male genital mutilation. I do not believe that we tackle that by excluding a whole culture(FGM mainly cultural not religious). I also find the Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh (look it up and be prepared to be disgusted) to be abhorrent however I do not believe that most Jewish people do this just as I believe the vast majority of men are not potential rapists.

So what I wonder is what people posting here want to achieve with their posts. I mean what is it that they want to convince me of or what do they want me to do. On the national arena do they want me to vote for Hanson? Should I protest outside a mosque? On the personal front would they like me to not be friends with my neighbours? This is what I do not understand.

As far as being a bleeding heart goes I can only say that I would describe my own position as having strong ethics. I was always taught that you should judge a person by their behaviour and deeds, this is the only way I can operate and maintain my happiness and by the way, I am happy and optimistic. My impression of many posters here is that they are anxious, unhappy and pessimistic.

If I am to spray paint Muslims out on my neighbour's fence what colour should I use?

no amount of real world dangers will change his/their minds,

I think you are on to something here with "real world" dangers, I should compile a list.

• Heart disease

• Cancer • Stroke

• Chronic lower respiratory diseases such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis

• Infl uenza and pneumonia

• Alzheimer’s disease

• Diabetes

• Nephritis, nephrotic syn- drome, and nephrosis, which are kidney diseases

• Accidents (unintentional injuries) • Septicemia (blood poisoning)

And of course I did go flying today, pretty gusty and challenging but I had a ball.

We will have to forgive Marty ,he lives in Tasmania , they tend to be sheltered there , Tasmanians have a slightly different view of the world than us mainlanders, , he does come across as left green politics, no amount of real world dangers will change his/their minds, fact. the Pakistani/Muslim horrific rape,vilification,murder of WHITE young girls in UK is very real all done to extreme by Muslim men .Ivory tower, no, leftist propaganda at its worst ,get the facts ,they are not hard to find ,all in the public domain.

Thanks for your kind words Gareth.

Actually I like evidence-based policy, not rumour-mongering and cherry-picking of facts.

For example, you mentioned the rape and murder of young girls (why you felt it necessary to put their skin colour in capitals is a bit confusing, but whatever.)

So you'd be able to prove with crime statistics how many young girls in the UK are raped and murdered by muslim men (all swarthy hooked-nose Arabs with straggly beards, no doubt) and how many are raped and murdered by drop-kick deadbeat WHITE (or BLACK, or BROWN) boyfriends and their own family members?

Hate to break it to you buddy but the rape and murder of women went on in England long before Pakistan was even a country. Never heard of a bloke nicknamed Jack the Ripper?

So go ahead, give me the evidence - from a reputable source, not a dead-head right wing idealogue. I won't hold my breath.

no marty-d you give me evidence that it did not happen to tommy

marty I run a ipad pc two tablets mostly on news or forums I have followed phils post for awhile

see that mob at ABC have some explaining to do oh nothing to see move on oh by the way marty the hearing aid aint tuned into the ABC

I look at the whole story what has gone on neil

see that mob at ABC have some explaining to do oh nothing to see move on oh by the way marty the hearing aid aint tuned into the ABCI look at the whole story what has gone on

No, actually it is the ABC Board that has explaining to do. This board appointed by and stacked with friends of this government has shown that it is willing to attempt to sack journalists who offend it. This story is most embarrassing for the government.

Andrew Bolt, who is no friend of the ABC put it this way

"It's the Turnbull kiss of death. Malcolm Turnbull, sacked as PM, leaned on his mate Justin Milne, who's just sacked himself as ABC chairman, who last Sunday sacked ABC managing director Michelle Guthrie, after she didn't sack some ABC staff who Turnbull hated."

You're right Neil, the chairman who just resigned has some explaining to do, he should explain exactly what kind of pressure the LNP were putting on him because they didn't like that ABC reporters actually investigate instead of just publishing the media releases the government puts out.

Let's face it, Emma Alberici is worth any 10 LNP pollies, but this clown sent Guthrie an email telling her to fire Alberici because "the government hates her".

You may not realise it Neil but a free and fair press is the best asset any democracy can have. That means free to investigate and publish no matter who the government is, and whether they like your storie. Without good investigative journalism (and be honest here, ABC and Fairfax are the only ones who do decent investigations these days) the freedoms you and others fought for would be eroded by careless, corrupt or incompetent politicians.

I hear now we have a political party in aust has had their account on face bool or twitter or one of them pulled down cause it up set the people that do not abide by our laws

don't believe me take a look at what is happening near Sydney

marty-G what ever I say in your eyes will not be right you go ahead and believe the ABC and Fairfax there is a ship that leaves Tassie and goes to another wourld neil

on the subject of Tommy Robinson Marty,. you and I will just have to calmly agree to disagree.

The man is incredibly brave, and he Is suffering for it.

He has massive support in the UK, but not if you get your information from the biased UK Media A$$holes. They twist his every word. Because he tells the truth and they have to divert this into something else,. . .so they Cheat. They HAVE to close him down, as he is buggering up their PRO Muslim narrative. . . . they will probably put him in prison again when they have some other bloody made up charges that they an lay on him. I will be outside the court if they do this. I may get my head bashed again by the pro muslim constabulary who want him murdered in jail. The Media are doing their Lying Best to nail him.

I think that he provided pretty good proof that he was totally misquoted.

That interviewer was pathetic. He'd fail Journalism 101 due to lack of preparedness.

Not misquoted but poorly edited. This happens on all sides. Being misquoted is unfair but does not necessarily add weight to hid case I am aware that I am transgressing Godwin's law but misquoting Hitler does not mean he was right.

I must admit that I have not watched every minute of every clip regarding this guy. but I do not quite understand what his message is. Perhaps Phil you could distil into a few short points what message it is you want others to take from him.

Here is my problem with this. Being appalled by child sexual abuse is really a no-brainer. It should be called out at every opportunity. It is important to be morally and ethically consistent. I am not interested in making some generalized conclusion about the type, class, ethnicity or whatever of the perpetrator, this tells us nothing and is little more than superstition. I have been a private music tutor for most of my working life and during that time I have had the occasional colleague who has come to the attention of the law and quite rightly so. This tells you nothing about me.

Phil can you point me to what Tommy says about Catholic sexual abuse?

"Victims from the school told media and the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse they were beaten, placed in isolation for days and routinely subjected to sexual abuse by Daruk staff.

One teenage boy was reportedly left permanently disfigured after a staff member sedated and attempted to circumcise him."

Sydney boys home pedophile ring arrest

Organised abuse is organised abuse no matter who commits it.

I wonder if some people are more concerned with the atrocities committed by people from a group they don't like that rather than being appalled by the actual people who commit atrocities.