3rd grade lecture

planedriver

In the third grade, my teacher, said, "For goodness sake quit staring out the window, because

when you grow up, no one will pay you to sit there and just look out the window"..

Guess I showed her......

[ATTACH]47389._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1337012235_3rdgradelecture.thumb.jpg.b3c5691ee133b4ec6a057b9deb4ed4a0.jpg

Guest Howard Hughes

It's bloody 'Rescue 26' that always wakes me up, I'm sure they know where my house is! spacer.png

In the third grade, my teacher, said, "For goodness sake quit staring out the window, becausewhen you grow up, no one will pay you to sit there and just look out the window"..

Guess I showed her......

[ATTACH=full]22846[/ATTACH]

Reminds of a quote attributed to one of Barry Sheene's primary school teacher's......"Barry needs to learn that the world does not revolve around motorcycles, nor will thinking it does earn him a living".

Like my smart-arse nephew who's teacher once said "Barclay, you'll never be anything better than a Bank robber or a Dole Bludger if you don't concentrate on class.( which really impressed my sister)

Two years later in charge of of a team of 18 guys replacing glass in London's high rise buildings, he called back to his school and saw saw his teacher leaving for home. "Hi Sir, I see you are still driving your old Morris Oxford, Bye the the way, how do you like my new Open Manta GTE?

Like my smart-**** nephew who's teacher once said "Barclay, you'll never be anything better than a Bank robber or a Dole Bludger if you don't concentrate on class.( which really impressed my sister)Two years later in charge of of a team of 18 guys replacing glass in London's high rise buildings, he called back to his school and saw saw his teacher leaving for home. "Hi Sir, I see you are still driving your old Morris Oxford, Bye the the way, how do you like my new Open Manta GTE?

Would he have achieved so much without the challenge from his teacher?