Who's Going To Win Bathurst 2012?

Admin

Who is going to win Bathurst 2012?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win Bathurst 2012?

• Ford
    • Holden

It will be good next year IMO when Nissan and the other car manufacturer joins. I know alot of die hards would like it the stay just Ford and Holden. But with the ever increasing costs involved in this type of motorsport.Other manufacturers will help with sponsorship etc.

PS- look out holden/ford. The Nissan 5.6 Litre quad cam V8 ( fitted to the new Nissan Patrol.)The engine is having its engine compacity reduced to 5 litres (same capacity as current V8 race car engines) This will be a great engine once developed for the Nissan Race car.spacer.png

Jabiru will take all the podium positions(and most of the others), Rotax will fail to finish due to sprague clutch failure............

Rotax failed to show up at all.......spacer.png

-Linda

Back on topic.

Craig Lowndes.

Been a fan of his for a very long time....

Lowndes is a good bloke. Pity Ford were so silly as to let him go. There is not much in the cars you see going around that track that resemble the ordinary ones bearing the name(s). There is a lot of development in them, so I don't see newcomers just walking all over them, straight away. Nev

. I know alot of die hards would like it the stay just Ford and Holden. spacer.png

]Some of us (semi)"Diehards" remember when it was about "The Race" rather than Ford or Holden... I used to really dig Allan Moffat... probably because he was the outsider/underdog.

there all the same these day in the old days they where cars we all drove now they dont even resemble cars we drive apart from there looks !

Yep. They are getting closer to USA stock cars all the time.

PS- Nissan will probably get banned again like they did back in the day .If they win too much.spacer.png