Only in Qld

Yenn

In todays Australian it is reported that QldLabor Senator Nita Green is pregnant. She told "Strewth" that she and wife Lacey were very excited about becoming parents, as was their French bulldog Lois.

I predicted this sort of thing when we had the vote on gay marriage, saying it was just the start of future weird sexual practices. I wonder if the child will be eligible for French nationality.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, nomadpete said:

'Only in Qld'......

What's this rumour I hear about Fred Nile running in the next election? I hear he has quite a following in the far right camp?

Could this be true?

Funny how many nutjob politicians come from QLD.  Is it something in the water?

(Yeah, I know, we have Eric Abetz, but you guys have Matt Canavan, Bob Katter, Clive Palmer, Pauline Hanson, George Christensen, Joh Bjelke-Petersen, Peter Dutton, Campbell Newman... and that's just of the top of my head!)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Marty_d said:

Funny how many nutjob politicians come from QLD.  Is it something in the water?

(Yeah, I know, we have Eric Abetz, but you guys have Matt Canavan, Bob Katter, Clive Palmer, Pauline Hanson, George Christensen, Joh Bjelke-Petersen, Peter Dutton, Campbell Newman... and that's just of the top of my head!)

I guess we have to own up to most of them. Except for Bjelke-Petersen (Kiwi), Palmer (Victorian) and Newman (born in Canberra, grew up in Tasmania). But they're all going at bargain prices if any other state wants them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, willedoo said:

I guess we have to own up to most of them. Except for Bjelke-Petersen (Kiwi), Palmer (Victorian) and Newman (born in Canberra, grew up in Tasmania). But they're all going at bargain prices if any other state wants them.

Nope.  I think they need proper relocation.  From what I've heard of some Republican politicians in the US, even the abovementioned clowns would be an improvement.  Could we send them there as part of the Aukus deal?

• Like 2