The Trump Presidency - an analysis

old man emu

Haven't read it all, but here's the gist of his potential criminal and civil actions.

Based on the criminal burden of proof and the way the defence can almost literally rig the jury, any criminal case will want to be water-tight.. So, expect investigations and evidence gathering to take a long time.

• Like 1

Thanks.

I was stirring the pot because there was a lot of talk about expected criminal action against a bunch of them. So I expected to see them in high profile Judge Judy court cases and serving time by now.

And I take the point that nobody wants to misstep in any way that might present a loophole.

Still, I wait with baited breath. I'm hoping we are (eventually) in for some entertaining theater.

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1

Trump has issued a statement regarding Biden's upcoming meeting with Putin. In the statement he advises Joe to not fall asleep during the meeting and to give Putin Trump's warmest regards. The comedy never stops.

Quote:-

' As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia. Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me. As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious. Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards! '

• Informative 1

I remember that meeting when Trump later reckoned he meant "wouldn't" instead of what he actually said "I don't think there is any reason why Russia "would" Be involved" when referring to Russias involvement in the 2016 election. Then of course his Whitehouse Stenographer quit because she would not support his version and said at the time. Quote "It is clear that Whitehouse Stenographers do not serve his administration, but rather his adversary: The Truth"

• Like 1