A little bit of violence from Germany their local MSM and social media have banned this BTW,. . .( I wonder why that is . . .? )

Phil Perry

Warning * * * * * *EXTREME VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN . . . . IF SQUEAMISH, ( or in denial re Islamic barbarism ) THEN DO NOT WATCH THIS CLIP

.This from my friend Gordon,. . . who lives and works in Hamburg. . .and saved it before the authorities had it deleted and then banned it,. . .like any other video clip which might show the enrichment from Islamic immigration in anything other than a good light. .. this was taken in an Asylum centre for refugees. . .The women assaulted are unpaid bi-lingual volunteers by the way. . .

[MEDIA=twitter]970945966319783942[/MEDIA]

Translation:

Umba Kalumba explains in his way that he is dissatisfied with the asylum accommodation. That depends on our women. Please share, the video was blocked by the state. Thanks to the person who has unlocked it.

Is there another translation of this: Das kommt auf unseren Frauen instead of "That depends on our women" I think the meaning lies in the word translated as "depends"

I wonder why the bugger doing the filming didn't step in to protect the women?

Are you Kidding ?. . .the Phone Filming is ( apparently ) the First priority. . get yer footage uploaded and Maybe help the road accident victim or whoever when the important stuff is sorted ( /sarc )

How can the Truth ever be sarcastic?

Didn't mean it like that Sir. . . I don't know if you heard in your media about a tourist in France who drowned in quicksand at low tide opposite Mont Saint Michel this was a few years back, there were numerous people nearby and most of them appeared to be either filming or taking phone pictures of the victim until she drowned. No attempt at rescue was tried apparently. . . .the 'Gotta Film This' attitude has been around for a while regrettably . . .

Sad.

That was a pretty horrific video and I hope all the women in there are OK.

But I wouldn't jumpt to conclusions on a snippet - we have no idea what happened beforehand or what happened afterwards. And I know one or tow orderlies who can tell you of similar accostings by white deranged people.

What I am saying is that this could have been brought on by anything that any race. colour or creed would succumb to... It doesn't look like a pure islamic thing.

There are only a few ( mainly white) cultures that treat women well. Among aboriginal australians, girls of 14 have generally been bashed and raped a few times. This came from a senior nurse who had worked for many years at the Alice Springs hospital, routinely fixing the horrific injuries which these women turned up with.

Although I grew up in that town, I had no idea about this, but it did explain something which had puzzled me. That was why the women who had been kidnapped by white squatters didn't return to their tribes when they could escape.

That video could have been made in an A&E unit of any hospital. The Victorian nurses have launched a campaign dealing with patient violence towards staff, and it could be taken up by all States & Territories. What is done in those places of help and mercy by deranged persons who mostly have caused their own derangement is atrocious. It's too bad that law-abiding people can't administer summary justice to these shltbags.

I agree that self-inflicted problems should be treated differently. This old school mate was for awhile the senior doctor at the casualty of the RAH ( adelaide hospital) and he resigned in anger over the fact that there was nowhere to send the druggies after they had been patched up. Nobody , not even the prisons would take them. They were dangerous because they could suddenly lash out, believing that they were about to get murdered. An ER ward is the worst place imaginable for such people, with periods of quiet then sudden lights and frantic activity.

To protect the staff and other patients, the government responded by letting a contract to Chubb security, so the overcrowding there got even worse.

When I was laying in an A&E in St . Thomas's inLondon with a broken ankle, my admiration of the A&E staff jumped to new high levels. They were dealing with all-sorts of deranged and druggies to the point they had to restrain a large male patient so they could administer treatment for him amingst his protests. If it were me, I would have said "alright, mate. no probs. We won't treat you as we have about 100 other people waiting. Your legs can drop off". Politicians should be forced to work as an orderly or security guard on a Saturday night shift at A&E. They would probably change their tune as well.

Phil, it is impossible to sink in "quicksand" until you drown.

Thanks Bruce,. . .knowing the Baie quite well, it was more than likely Deep soft mud. The french Newspaper I bought in Avranches said 'Quicksand' who am I, a mere Rosbiff, to argue. . . bloody useless media again. . .

Its about density Jerry. Density of water = 1, density of humans = just under 1 (lungs full of air) to just over 1 ( lungs full of water).

Density of sand and soil particles = 2.6, so a mud or quicksand has a density between 1 and 2.6.

So, contrary to hollywood, it is impossible to sink right under in quicksand or mud.

You can sink in a silo of grain ( density = .7 ) if you struggle enough. People have died like this. Of course you could die in quicksand if you were head down and legs out.

This was a favouriite poem of my Father, Walter Henry Perry He was a self made engineering industrialst . And a staunch Conservative.

The Stranger within my gate,

He may be true or kind,

But he does not talk my talk--

I cannot feel his mind.

I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,

But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,

They may do ill or well,

But they tell the lies I am wanted to,

They are used to the lies I tell;

And we do not need interpreters

When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,

He may be evil or good,

But I cannot tell what powers control--

What reasons sway his mood;

Nor when the Gods of his far-off land

Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,

Bitter bad they may be,

But, at least, they hear the things I hear,

And see the things I see;

And whatever I think of them and their likes

They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief

And this is also mine:

Let the corn be all one sheaf--

And the grapes be all one vine,

Ere our children's teeth are set on edge

By bitter bread and wine.

The poetic amongst you will recognise the author as Rudyard Kiplng. . . .

I like it Phil. It is true about how we belong in our tribes. I like the tribe I am in, which includes the likes of you and Jerry and Nev.

Poetry-wise, I best like Omar Khayam, who I think of as the world's smartest man of his times and the first atheist.

This was a favouriite poem of my Father, Walter Henry Perry He was a self made engineering industrialst . And a staunch Conservative.

The Stranger within my gate,

He may be true or kind,

But he does not talk my talk--

I cannot feel his mind.

I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,

But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,

They may do ill or well,

But they tell the lies I am wanted to,

They are used to the lies I tell;

And we do not need interpreters

When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,

He may be evil or good,

But I cannot tell what powers control--

What reasons sway his mood;

Nor when the Gods of his far-off land

Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,

Bitter bad they may be,

But, at least, they hear the things I hear,

And see the things I see;

And whatever I think of them and their likes

They think of the likes of me.

And this is also mine:

The poetic amongst you will recognise the author as Rudyard Kiplng. . . .

A bit xenophobic, almost touching on racist.

At first I thought that, but I think it is a little deeper. I think we are all more comfortable with what we perceive to be our ilk - it doesn't mean that we are racist or xenophibic - just that we are more comfortable. For example, in my early days over here, I would naturally be drawn to Aussie and Kiwi accents as there is already something in common to talk about without that tentative search. When a newcomer to a village arrives, there is often a (sometimes quite long) period before they are accepted as a villager, despite them being of the same colour, beliefs and tongue.

But this bit:

And this is also mine:

can be read two ways.. One I only want the same people on my block or we will spoil the block; or maybe everyone should be considered the same as not doing so creates fear (teeth on edge) and bitterness? I read it the second way (to an extent).

How often have we seen a person of non-white decent (for me usually oriental or Indian) and they speak with a thick local accent (UK here, Aussie downunder)such that we can almost not believe it is them talking. They support footy, obey the law and culture and, like us, enjoy going out to Yum Cha ocasionally (Australia still has a way to go for Indian take-aways/restaurants)? You can't say there are of a different vine or sheaf (in a metaporical sense)...

Hmm.. It did get me wondering. Although there were Jews in the Middle East pre-WWII, Israel as it is today was settled with mainly white European jews.. Yet today, many are olive skin and don't look European at all. I am not at all familiar with the demographic history since WWII, but I have always wondered if this is living evidence of the human body adapting to new environments and now they look different - or is it population mixing?

It takes hundreds of generations and a culling of the unfit environment to get any evolution going. Trust me, I grew up in Alice springs with freckled skin. Even aborigines could get sunburn there, so imagine how maladapted freckled skin is there.

There is actually a rapid evolution going on right now among people. Weak eyes no longer exert a culling pressure and they are becoming more common.

Among germs, antibiotic resistance proves Darwinism except that some people make their living from nutty religions and so they pretend to believe differently.