ROVING REPORTER JONATHAN PIE - ON THERESA MAY, AND THE REACTION TO THE MANCHESTER ATTACK.

Phil Perry

I was going to post this in the 'Funnies' thread, but it's Political as well. . . .

Another one from 'Roving Reporter' Jonathan Pie. . . Can't remember if there's any naughty words in it. . .Subject, Theresa May, and the Media's reaction to Manchester and Other things. . .

There isn't much on that video that doesn't ring true; twisting an interpretation on a faith to incite vicious attacks is not new and has been done through the centuries; and I am not sure people are not saying it is extremism based on Islam or hiding that fact that is predominant in terrorism today; I get the opinion that most people agree that is an issue... I am not sure about the love/hate message though... Of course, most people will hate the atrocities and the people involved - naturally... and use love to console and rebuild what can be from the aftermath. But the question is what to do - some people seem to be using the word hate as a synonym for revenge.. and I am not too comfortable with that because who does one extract their revenge on. After 9/11, some Sikh was murdered in a revenge attach is some US town - If this is the hate that is being proposed, count me out.

BTW - this is a worrying development if true - Islamic State targets Gumtree, eBay and Craigslist users for its followers to kill

Some people are really thick and easily swayed by the hive mentality into some sort of viloent activity for even the silliest of reasons.

I read not long ago that a family in the North of England had their house vandalised by a gang of screaming morons, terrifying them all, especially their children. Apparently one of the baying 'Mongs' had read in a local newspaper that the bloke who lived there was some sort of Paedophile. So the lynch mob descended.

In actual fact, the man whose property got half destroyed was a Pediatrician.

Some close SIkh friends of mine have been abused in the street also.

All you need is love ?. NO, I think all that's needed is slightly more collective commosense.