More GAS Weapon deaths in Syria.

Phil Perry

Here we go again,. . .after a virtual MSM news blackout on Syria, ie, NO news for a while. . . we now have a report of a Nerve Gas or similar 'Attack' in Idlib, klling lots of civilians. Echoes of the August 2013 Ghouta incident, which looks very similar. In the earlier 'attack' . . .President Obama aithorised a massive buld up of forces in order to deiver a knockout blow to Bashar Al Assad, as he had corossed Obama's 'Red Line' with regard to using gas against his own people. . .the Book review below details much of this, and also why the U.S. attack was stopped by the US Congress, following reports that it may have been a 'False Flag' operation, designed by the FSA / Al Nusra / AL Quaeda factions to provoke a reaction to Obama's widely publicized Red Line. . . In the event, it did not happen. This was Odd in itself, as Obama went in to Libya, and removed Muammar Ghaddafi WITHOUT congressional approval. . .? But with the willing help of the UK RAF and the French Airforce. . .

NOW,. . .President Trump is being encouraged to hit Assad again, . . .and the entire U.S. MSM are screaming for Assad's head. . . ( Along with the BBC - what a surprise )Trump had said previously that he didn't want to get mired in Syria with the loss of many more American lives, but it seems that the Neocons might get their NEW, longed for Middle Eastern conflict. The new American ambassador has spoken to the UN, also sabre rattling . . . Russian troops are on the ground in various parts of Syria. . . Rex Tllertson has had a meeting with Erdogan in Ankara, and a couple of days ago, The President of China was met on a golf course by another high ranking US official. . . .Smoothing the path to WW3 ? On apersonal note, . . I hope that some commnsense prevails here, as all of the previous American interventions have not turned out very well have they ?

Quite a bit of a read here, and it includes BTL comments from those who disagree with the text. Including the Turkish Ambassador. . . Might be interesting to those who have difficulty sleeping. . .

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n...

Update. . .Israel has now formed a 'Back Door' contact with Saudi Arabia ( Who'dathunkit ? ) to get rid of Assad in Syria. . .because he's backed by the Russkies and the Iranians. . .more Proxywar. . .WELL. . .at least if the Jews and the Muslims,. . . . .Especially the Wahabbi muslims, ( The ones who behead dozens of people every month, this includes women who have been raped by a non-family member. . .) can agree on something,. . .it can't be all bad . . . . . . . .can it ?

The singular reason I supported Trump was an expectation that he would have to use some of the USD $600 BILLION (WTF?) military expenditure to fund his National programs to help people.

Lowered USA Military expenditure, and the World wins.

I hate these bollshot made up wars with a passion, we all lose as has been proven with the refugee nonsense. That's along with the military expenditure of all Western Nations affiliated with the USA, including Australia, at the sufferance of the general public services.

At a joint press conference at the white house yesterday; during a visit by King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia ( He was educated in the UK and trained by the UK Military BTW ) the President immediately blamed Assad for the gas attack, before any international agency has visited the site to look for actual evidence supporting this. Not good.

The Russians havd said that it was one of Their aircraft, which bombed a rebel weapons storage warehouse. . .where they were 'Possibly' manufacturing chemical weapon projectiles. . . . this was immediately refuted by the Israelis, the UN, and the media again, with NO boots on the ground to check for actual evidence. . . .makes you wonder what the real plan actually is, and who is calling the shots. . .At least 2,500 fully equipped American combat troops were placed in Syrian territory a couple of weeks ago. . why ?. . .Assad didn't invite them. . .Maybe 'Mad Dog' Mattis has a cunning plan ?

Yeah - I can imagine the conversation:

George Derbleyah: Hay Blix - have you found the WMD, yet? Y'know - the stuff we know isn't really there, but have told everyone there is..

Blix: Not yet - we need more time...

George - Hurry u... Stuff it, Becthel, Chevron, et al are breathing down my neck - I'm a going in...

Well George W didn't go into IRAQ for OIL (MUCH) either.

Trump said last year, and has done previously, that if the USA goes into these wars and American soldiers die under his leadership, he's going to damn well claim the oil in return. And his right, going in there and fighting for their "freedom" (another debatable issue) then why should they just leave and leave themselves to the pricing mercy of the oil barrens there, that's insane.

Wait and see if it actually happens, Iraq is currently escalating again. Doubtful cause i figure most of the American Senate is sitting on ME money.