Please take care over Xmas on the roads

Kyle Communications

A friend just sent me this youtube link it is pretty graphic and will make you jump in your seat and cringe and feel queasy in the guts. It shows you that through no fault of your own you can be involved in a major accident. This is one of the things when I drive up the Bruce Highway the 300km to to my farm that scares the hell out of me and we have had some very close calls just like some of these clips. Take care and treat everyone else on the road as a idiot and try to stay out of their way

Seriously , why do so many brain dead pedestrians step out onto the road from behind vehicles ? Apart from the first bloke who thought he had a force field around him & stepped off the curb & onto the Zebra crossing without looking Left.All the others came into view a the very last split second from behind a vehicle or object that blocked the vehicle drivers view.

I dunno about everybody else, but I trust no one, even if I am about to step onto a zebra crossing.

As for the rest of the accidents, just so how many wankers are out on the roads around the world.

Great Video Mark. It should be shown at a Prime time, time slot on TV.

Yes ................... a fair portion caused by ice on the roads ..............

I've always reckoned that a fair portion of drivers think they are driving dodgem cars and seem detached from the fact they are driving ............. a real car

I wouldn't drive on Europes icy roads unless you are used to those conditions. Not many australians are. I've done quite a bit in the Snowy. One time I got out of the car and the ice was so slippery I just slid on the gentle slope of the road till I reached the edge. If you leave your handbrake on after a drive the whole thing may be immoveable next day. Diesel turn to wax etc. Nev