EUROPE - END OF DAYS. . .

Phil Perry

PeterSweden · @PeterSweden

News · an hour

Recap of car fires / bombings in Sweden - 1 Nov to 1 Dec.

- 207 / 209 car fires.

- 5 bombings.

- 3 handgrenade attacks.

- 2 molotov attacks.

- At least 4 postboxes blown out.

#BurningSweden

( Islamic Immigration. . . .how it can help YOUR country with useful immigrants who will rapidly assimilate into your culture and who will do all the low paid jobs your people don't want. . . )

I often wonder where we are going in this country. . . here is a sign, written in Polish. . . to educate the large number of Polish immigrants and guest workers living in the neighbourhood that 'Putting their litter in a bin' is a good idea.

I don't speak Polish, but looking at that sign, whichever council worker who designed it must be a right bloody patronising sod. . . . I'm sure that the Polish language is not so poor that you need the first book of Genesis to make a point. . . .All the Polish people I've met, have been extremely intelligent and hard working. . .doing their best to master the English language to improve their work prospects. . . Surely, just the little graphic at the top of the sign would say it all ? . .why all the BS underneath, including the £2,500 fine it threatens. . . .

[ATTACH]48048._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Foreign language signs are OK in certain circumstances I'll grant you, ie, when I travel to France via the ferry or the Channel Tunnel,. . As we drive out of the port, there are signs in English reminding us tourists to drive on the Right hand side of the road.

What worries me about the subject is that we have between one and two million foreign people working and living in the UK, not visiting for a few days. . . ( If those figures are correct, and with virtually non existent border control, I doubt it. . .) what about those who drive motor vehicles daily and can't read road signs ?

903242221_POLISHSIGN.thumb.jpg.1a1bd65a1c0791464a060f309e4ccdbd.jpg

Ah, damn. . .you got me there Marty. . . .

How could you tell ?

I DON'T GIVE A DONKEY'S TOSS WHERE THEY ARE FROM. .. OR WHAT GOD THEY PRAY TO. . . .

We are full up.

Being a good mate for a long time. . ., I'll let you off with the alluded racist inference.

Just don't make a habit of it OK ? spacer.png

Phil.( Birmingham branch - Ku Klux Klan )

What I intended to do on this thread,, was occasionally post things which will not be reported in the mainstream media either here, or in Australia. You can then make up your own minds about what is really going on in Europe. . . .If the site operator is not happy then he will tell me as he has my phone number.

I often wonder where we are going in this country. . . here is a sign, written in Polish. . . to educate the large number of Polish immigrants and guest workers living in the neighbourhood that 'Putting their litter in a bin' is a good idea.?

Hey Phil, Only in Polish?....That`s not so bad, considering the number of nationalities you have there!

A couple of days ago, I saw a public sign in Cairns, written in English and Chinese! A few years ago, it would have been written in English and Japanese!!! Sign of the times, I guess!

What worries me about the subject is that we have between one and two million foreign people working and living in the UK, not visiting for a few days. . . ( If those figures are correct, and with virtually non existent border control, I doubt it. . .) what about those who drive motor vehicles daily and can't read road signs ?

That is a serious and dangerous situation! Over the last couple of years, there have been several fatal accidents in the surrounding Cairns area, where foreign drivers, who have come from countries where they drive on the right side, have driven onto the the left side and caused head-on collisions! Driving in Australia is on the left side of the road.

Is it the end of Europe??? I reckon Europe is not dead yet, but it is awful sick!

Frank.

Not only in the Cairns area. There have been some in the NT and SA.

Personally, I was too scared to drive in the US because I thought that in a moment of stress I might react instinctively and do the wrong thing.

I honestly don't know how this could be fixed except by us changing to RH drive.

Righto, Phil. You've gone too far now. I don't mind your racist ravings, but why the (mythical/real place of post-temporal horror) did you have to bring religion into it?

OME

I should have added. . . .'If the site operator. . . . . .'OR any of my Highly valued old Friends here don't. like it '. . . . etc . . . .

'Pon receipt of aforementioned admonition, I shall sally forth to my well stocked raiment wardrobe and with immediate effect, will don sackcloth ( without a white pointy hood ) and ashes - and say seven Hail Malcolms, for accidental / inadvertant / non-topical utterance of the pejorative, much derided 'R' subject, which seems to be well and serially pontificted upon / laboriously descriptificated in other threads. . . .

[. . .slinks quietly away hoping no one will notice. . . .]

Pilot Pontificts

Pilot Pontifics indeed Sir HiHo. . .

I must admit that today, I haven't circumnavigated the ley lines of perception and mutated actuality by travelling the event horizon of enlightenment and thus riding shotgun upon my awakened Pineal gland via the holistic tool of the coffee plant, since the Missus forgot to buy any yesterday. . .

Alas these days, Even the overwhelming rush of the Columbian bean variant and its abundant qualities of drowning oneself in pure love and transporting my human vessel beyond the known firmament of taste nirvana. . . , has been replaced by the less emotionally shape shifting qualities of 4 San Miguels for £7.00 and a bag of Nobbys nuts from the co op in conjunction with the occasional foray into Recreational Flying for fun and inspirational eddification. . ..

Thanks to Ian and his wondrous site, and also to his customers, comprising of oddities and also some really capital geezers . . I might just stay on track until I get to my favourite caffeine powder purveyor on the morrow. . .

Recreational Flying.. . .We, who are not as others. . . .

Was that Polish, Latin or Greek?

Spanish Pete. . . San Miguel is a Spanish brand made under licence in the YUK. . . .

I trust that this comfortably sates your rapacious quest for answers. . . .I think the BIG answer was 42 ?. . .or something. . ? could be wrong. .. .