Why Muslims want to come to Australia.

old man emu

Two points there... firstly, do you know she was being forced to wear it, or was it her choice?

Yup, 100% of all Muslim females "choose" to wear the same clothing (relative to their regions religious requirements).

Of course we all know that Women all over the world are reknown for wanting to wear identical clothing. Of course if you choose not to wear one, all will be just fine, just ask Teresa May for example.

Here is the Indian group that led the Muslims that ended up as Pakistan, half the men here "choose" to wear headgear, bet you can't spot the Woman among them ...

[ATTACH]48677._xfImport[/ATTACH]

When I see nuns walking around, or those women who wear long dresses & headscarves, or an old Italian grandmother all in black,

Bunk.

Penguins used to knock off work and go around to my Grandmother's home for tea in their normal clothing. Nanny was a cook at the convent.

We have a friend in Geelong who is an Italian Grandmother, she wears normal clothing at all times.

What I have a problem with is knee-jerk reactions where a 1.6 billion people are tarred with the actions of a few thousand, where all they share with that subset is a religion -

You just don't get it. Have you ever asked a Muslim to condemn their actions? I have.

Obviously the answer is no, or you wouldn't be posting this naive garbage. get a clue, they are all in it together as Pakistan proved, just for one example.

Got any Muslim friends? Go tell them there is "no God" and see what happens over a period of time, if the reaction isn't immediate. I suggest you don't tell anyone in your office or otherwise close situation, there's a very real chance you might end up dead.

Pakistan even exists for this, and try Googling "Muslim killings of Christians in Indonesia".

Yeah, Christians Vs Muslims, Jews Vs Muslims, Hindu Vs Muslim, Buddist Vs Muslim, Asians Vs Muslim, and of course lets not forget the good old Muslim Vs Muslim.

Islam’s Religious War with Everyone

Another brutal Muslim female genital butchering, this time in Ireland on a 2 year old, I'm sure that it would be a choice of females when of age, so that's ok, just like the burka, note from the report;

According to Dublin Live, Ireland already has legislation in place for such an offense. With the rise in migration, the country passed the Criminal Justice (Female Genital Mutilation) Act 2012. Perpetrators face a fine of over $11,000 and imprisonment for up to 14 years. Although this law was passed 4 years ago, more than 3,780 women and girls between the ages of 15 and 44 have undergone the barbaric procedure.

Female genital mutilation

I'm sure you or Dutch can find a reason to apologise for that.

Still no answer on sending all refugees to Tasmania. I'm going to start a petition.

975472265_PakiMuslimsplit.thumb.jpg.2d3ae5829abe8127ed2243d51719c315.jpg

I'm sure you or Dutch can find a reason to apologise for that.

Get a grip Bex.

Edit: To expand on the above curt statement, let's respond to a couple of things here.

1) That you feel the need to imply I would ever condone or excuse female genital mutilation is bizarre. I'm not even going to dignify that with any further comment on it.

2) Citing David Horowitz's website "Frontpage Magazine"? Seriously? This is a guy assessed as a "radical anti-muslim extremist" by the hate-group watching organisation of the Southern Poverty Law Centre. Are they the type of people you want to associate yourself with? Maybe they are......

Have you ever asked a Muslim to condemn their actions? I have.

I'm not actually in the business of randomly asking people to condemn the actions of extremists who happen to be of the same religion or demographic group. I haven't gone up to a catholic and demanded they condemn the actions of their church for decades of child sexual abuse and systemic coverups. It's likely they feel embarrassed enough about it as it is. They don't need me to act like a complete self-righteous tosser and shove it in their faces.

A Gallup Poll in the USA in 2011 found that 89% of American Muslims rejected violent individual attacks on civilians. Of course you're going to point out that 11% not rejecting such violent attacks shows they have a serious problem. Be careful before you open your mouth. The same poll found that only 71% of Christians and 75% of Jews rejected violent individual attacks on civilians.

Confronting a Muslim and demanding they condemn Islamic extremism doesn't make you a big tough guy. There have been numerous statements from Muslim representative groups condemning Islamic extremism. In Ontario Canada last year, 25,000 Muslims met and issued statements condemning Islamic extremism. Way back in 2001, 50 major Islamic leaders met and condemned the 2001 terror attacks. Even Fatwas have been issued by clerics against Islamic extremism. Social media campaigns have been started (eg "Not In My Name" and numerous others) by Muslims.

But you know, it gets to the point where they condemn it and it just goes straight over many people's heads because people like yourself are not the slightest bit interested in acknowledging that condemnation.

When you're on your deathbed I'd be interested in asking you what you think you ever achieved with all your hatred and vitriol.

Still no answer on sending all refugees to Tasmania. I'm going to start a petition.

I did miss that bit. While it's almost as silly as the rest of your post, I'll reply.

No, I don't want all refugees from any country, culture or religion sent to Tas. I'd like the same proportion per capita as the rest of the country.

Tasmania has a population of 519,800 - that's about 1/46th of Australia's total population of 24,220,200. In 2014/2015 there were 6,002 refugees resettled in Australia, so we'd quite happily take 130 of those. Apparently in 2011/2012 (latest figure I could find) we took 347.

So at the moment it looks like we're taking more than twice our share, that's fine by me, keep it up. Happy?

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooh. . .this is all getting a bit overheated. Here's a bit of fun I found today.

[ATTACH]48704._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Probably because in Salafist / Wahabbist societies, along with many others, their vote is only worth half that of a man. As is any testimony they may wish to make in a Sharia Court. My beef is that I am Genuinely sorry for the women themselves who are seemingly powerless to effect any alteration in their circumstances for fear of violence.

Complete Silence on this issue from the 'Feminists' of this world speaks volumes in itself. Fifty percent of Humanity ( roughly ) consists of Female people.

I have to wonder how much longer they are going to have to submit to this treatment. which, is relatively recent according to the history of the Islamic ideology. Bear in mind here that 'Mohammedanism' is the actual RELIGION where ISLAM ( Submission ) is the culture, in all it's disparate parts., most of which appear to violently disagree with each other's philosophies, . . . Each faction relying upon / using verses lifted from EXACTLY THE SAME BOOK. Which, all Muslims agree, was dictated / written by Allah ( God ) himself.

Pretty much the same as the Bible then. Still being re-interpreted after all this time, with loads of disparate factions who dipute each other's interpretations, although, nowadays, perhaps not as violently as they did in the past. . . .

575601644_EMMELINEPANKHURSTONMUSLIMS.thumb.jpg.dc2c141d68cf350c1227a4abc207ecbd.jpg

• 5 months later...
During the last Ramadan, a london train was derailed due to overspeed on a bend. the train remained upright, and there were no reported injuries. The driver admitted that he was fasting and had not ingested food nor drink for over 13 hours prior to the incident. Some religious regulations need a little more flexibility in the modern idiom where jobs such as these are concerned but did not exist in the 7th century.

The flexibility already exists. Old mate train driver should have known better.