INTERNATONAL PROBLEM SOLVING MADE EASY.

Phil Perry

I prefer Ireland's.

Whilst I see some merit in your preference Marty old chap;. . . . and maintain that the Australian depiction is arguably the better option; I also like the British solution,. . . . .

In point of actual fact, even as I write this diary entry, my Butler has directed the valet to liaise with the kitchens in order to produce quite a large pot of Earl Grey, which will be delivered to my table in the library by a footman forthwith.

Toodle Pip. . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Many other international problems continue. . . .

However,. . . .I wish that some of our hairy bummed special forces were Female,. . .and as gorgeous as these ladies from the Israeli Defence Force. . . . . .

[ATTACH]47874._xfImport[/ATTACH]

And, in a more humorous vein. . . . .

[ATTACH]47875._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Great sense of humour these girls. . . . . ( SAS - forget it,. . .no competition. . . . . )

(If Ian permits)

I shall be showing more pics of the IDF ladies, as my perverted friend Moshe, in Tel Aviv,. . . sends them to me on a regular basis to cheer me up ( he says )

israeli_defense_force_girls_gone_wild_640_32.thumb.jpg.26e5a2c73c45196bcde3e3e539ec6f08.jpg

israeli_defense_force_girls_gone_wild_640_04.thumb.jpg.473433563cf5accb91c24b6efab0ba8c.jpg

Phil Are you implying that Earl grey is tea. I thought that was just a rumour put about by the Poms.

Actually, I'll have to ask my Butler about that mate. . . .

He can be a bit of a cynical bugger on occasion, . . .knowing him, it's more likely to be K-Mart budget brand. . .

No wonder EL AL flights are so safe. . . . . ?

Phil, I'm a bit concerned you may be developing some type of fetish for women in uniform.

Accordingly, I'm posting these photos for therapeutic purposes only.

On the march.

[ATTACH]47878._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Winter - keeping warm with Australian Merino wool.

[ATTACH]47879._xfImport[/ATTACH]

VDV Airborne preparing for parade

[ATTACH]47880._xfImport[/ATTACH]

More Airborne

[ATTACH]47881._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Victory Day

[ATTACH]47882._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Police at the Victory Day Parade

[ATTACH]47883._xfImport[/ATTACH]

More Police

[ATTACH]47884._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Ditto

[ATTACH]47885._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1.thumb.jpg.46012015c0ff9f6796c3723d8f36b649.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.8f832bf9bc24c92d892e80d38e263f1f.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.d2778c9ee312e0084456607480453f94.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.0078064617c4fab3a9abecf051d30fc7.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.27af511d90129ba2a65ce9bf54ede6aa.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.15f4ce798dd01d24d583325f5128ae14.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.4cdcd304053385da32762cf462aa78a3.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.cb83ca93201533945c2ecc3589de946b.jpg

Phil, I'm a bit concerned you may be developing some type of fetish for women in uniform.

On the march.

[ATTACH=full]42338[/ATTACH]

Winter - keeping warm with Australian Merino wool.

[ATTACH=full]42339[/ATTACH]

VDV Airborne preparing for parade

[ATTACH=full]42341[/ATTACH]

More Airborne

[ATTACH=full]42343[/ATTACH]

Victory Day

[ATTACH=full]42344[/ATTACH]

Police at the Victory Day Parade

[ATTACH=full]42345[/ATTACH]

More Police

[ATTACH=full]42346[/ATTACH]

Ditto

[ATTACH=full]42347[/ATTACH]

Thanks Willie, I needed some new wallpaper for my laptop :)

Therapy applied and working well Wille. . . . . More please. . . . Any pictures of Military Ladies inside a Turkish Prison ? ? ?

Here's a couple more. . .Ya Perv.

[ATTACH=full]42324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]42325[/ATTACH]

No wonder EL AL flights are so safe. . . . . ?

Given the table and the size of the windows, I'm guessing she's on a train. (And no matter how highly she's trained, I can't see any airline letting her carry a rifle with full clip on a passenger aircraft..)

Anyway all that aside... "women in uniform" - someone should write a song about them... spacer.png

You carry an unconcealed loaded weapon on a plane and you are suddenly #1 target for Mr Terrorist. If he & his mates happen to overpower you (not necessarily hard to do if they approach you from behind in a confined space), then everyone has a problem. So no, I wouldn't think it would be on a plane!

Given the table and the size of the windows, I'm guessing she's on a train. (And no matter how highly she's trained, I can't see any airline letting her carry a rifle with full clip on a passenger aircraft..)

Anyway all that aside... "women in uniform" - someone should write a song about them... spacer.png

I take it you've been out i the shed for a coupla days clicking clecos Marty ? . . . .

I would have thought it was bleeding obvious that it was a train carriage, since no seatbelts . . . come on man. . .Keep Up ! Far too slow.

You carry an unconcealed loaded weapon on a plane and you are suddenly #1 target for Mr Terrorist. If he & his mates happen to overpower you (not necessarily hard to do if they approach you from behind in a confined space), then everyone has a problem. So no, I wouldn't think it would be on a plane!

Correct !

Can't get anything past you lot. . . . worse than El Al boarding security. . . .

They obviously don't allow Mr. terrorist onto Israeli trains. . . . .

Rewind. . . . .reload S.O.H. > press play.

Just to lighten the mood back in the direction of Humour ( ark ark )

I completely forgot to post this last week. . . .

[ATTACH]47886._xfImport[/ATTACH]

April.thumb.jpg.9ef538ec13ce292d40e9c1d259b909ab.jpg

I take it you've been out i the shed for a coupla days clicking clecos Marty ? . . . .

I would have thought it was bleeding obvious that it was a train carriage, since no seatbelts . . . come on man. . .Keep Up ! Far too slow.

Correct !

Can't get anything past you lot. . . . worse than El Al boarding security. . . .

They obviously don't allow Mr. terrorist onto Israeli trains. . . . .

Rewind. . . . .reload S.O.H. > press play.

Just to lighten the mood back in the direction of Humour ( ark ark )

I completely forgot to post this last week. . . .

[ATTACH=full]42365[/ATTACH]

Looks like me when im in the dog house with the girlfriend.

Therapy applied and working well Wille. . . . . More please. . . . Any pictures of Military Ladies inside a Turkish Prison ? ? ?

Sorry Phil, no Turkish prison photos on hand. But in keeping with the theme of an aviation forum, and just so you do't have to go cold turkey, here's some more airborne troops.

[ATTACH]47887._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47888._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47889._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately, one problem is that the uniforms are made of cheap materials and often shrink after the first wash.

[ATTACH]47890._xfImport[/ATTACH]

And don't mess with this one - Yekaterina Budanova, one of the world's two female fighter aces.

[ATTACH]47891._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Cheers, Willie.

a.thumb.jpg.e0fe957218966aa9bea48fd4373e857f.jpg

b.thumb.jpg.cf52aee26f6104e8c96af6bc77a9d201.jpg

c.thumb.jpg.61dafafeed5e48898114fb0f08c235d3.jpg

d.thumb.jpg.b68fdabf0e832de0b151b2a13a2f7c67.jpg

Katya.thumb.jpg.d7d615da45abb228eaaf543be8d7c22e.jpg

My apologies Phil, from your caption "No wonder El Al flights are so safe..." it is of course completely obvious that you were talking about a train. How could I be so silly!

I'm starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms from the clecoes. However the wife is heading to China for three weeks later this month so I'm scheduling a few solid days in the shed, well as solid as you can get with 3 ankle-biters.

My apologies Phil, from your caption "No wonder El Al flights are so safe..." it is of course completely obvious that you were talking about a train. How could I be so silly!

I'm starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms from the clecoes. However the wife is heading to China for three weeks later this month so I'm scheduling a few solid days in the shed, well as solid as you can get with 3 ankle-biters.

Have you asked Bexy if she can pick up a spare engine for beta testing in your plane ? ? Seems a shame to send the Mrs. all that way and only bring back a stick of rock, a bag of fortune cookies and numerous photographs of hilariously translated signs innit ?spacer.png

I don't suffer from being ankle bitten nowadays, . . my two girls are 3o and 33 respectively with NO plans to produce any sprogs, but the older one ( Born in Aus. ) has just bought a house 1.3 NM from where I live, so we'll be able to see her more often ( was 50 NM away ) when she comes around more often to collect all her Ebay mail parcels. . . . family postal service R us. . .

Have you asked Bexy if she can pick up a spare engine for beta testing in your plane ? ?

I think the excess luggage charges would make a Rotax seem affordable... will have to settle for a miniature terracotta warrier and stuffed pandas for the kids!

El Al have armed security on every flight, and missile counter measures installed, Specific routes avoiding risky airspace too.

And serious security before each flight, think belts, shoes off and without much prompting everything else. Laptops dissasembled or simply taken away and returned later.

Lots of questions and plenty of wrong answers

You have to get your luggage and personally present to Security who open it and go through the lot.

The marks and age of your passport adds to risk and odds of further attention.

Israeli's have been dealing with serious terrorisim for some decades, we could learn a bit from them as we catch up.

Everyones had a stint in the army so comfortable with weapon around.

VDV Airborne preparing for parade? No they have just completed a parade in the UK and are checking the shoes for dog shit.

My son spent some time there years ago and came up with the idea that the Poms kept their heads down so they could avoid walking in the stuff.

I think the excess luggage charges would make a Rotax seem affordable... will have to settle for a miniature terracotta warrier and stuffed pandas for the kids!

Sounds good to me Marty, I casually wonder if they make any of those miniatures depicted playing musical instruments ? A scottish one would be nice,. . .then you might have a . . . . . .( wait for it. . .)

Terracotta piper warrior ?

I'll get me coat.