Isle of Man TT races,. . .3 motorcyclists dead . . .

Phil Perry

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went through a plague of locusts in the WA wheat belt at a fair bit quicker than that. Scared the crap out of me, as they rose off the road right in front of me . Then I had to put up with the stench of charred locusts on the exhausts and motor for the next 100 or kms.

Yep...I road bikes....Loved going as fast as I could, for the condition....I always believed that if I came off, chance of survival was very slim.

Yep, I get 'ring flutter' on passing through 250.

Well, last night I watched the final race in the 2015 TT festival,. . the Pokerstars senior, won by John McGuiness,. . . Absolute lapspeed of 132.701 mph. . ! I've seen him win so many,. .(and a nicer old bloke you couldn't wish to meet ) but seriously, . . .the "Bikermedia" saying that he"SMASHED" Bruce Anstey's absolute lapspeed from Last year is a bit rich, . . difference = Point 403 of a second ! ! ! ? ? ? I shudder to think how many 10ths / sec the difference would have to be for the media to say he TRASHED the previous record. . . dum de dum. . . flamin' mediaspeak again.

Yeah yeah, I know,. . .same as the olympics,. . .all in fractions of a second . . . but that sort difference is probably due to how many flies hit their helmets on the way around. . .!

Anyway,. . .WELL DONE . . .for all those still breathing that is. . .