Should all qualifications be merged to "one card"?

Downunder

Would you prefer a single card for drivers lic, pilots cert, qualifications, etc  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a single card for drivers lic, pilots cert, qualifications, etc

• No, I prefer seperate cards.
    • Yes, but only government institutions.
    • Yes, all cards and qualifications merged to a single card administrated by a gov licencing body.

We're not just heading in the same direction , we've actually arrived at the destination..ANPR cameras are in use in NSW .. Just take a drive up the Hume Hwy and see the police cars just parked up checking passing vehicles ...

PC went mad in my area some time ago when I was issued with a please explain and an attached Stat Dec form for my completion after I was spied on from my local council offices depositing rubbish in a council supplied rubbish skip ! ..

Someone in the office noted my rego number , it was cross checked by the council and no doubt all my personal details too and hauled before the council officer .. Needless to say they dropped the whole issue like a hot spud when I promised to expose them , but hey I thought I was being the good citizen in cleaning up the streets , not a villain like they made out ... So yes , the only difference between the UK and Aussie is the weather ...

Hi Black Country Mate. . . . . .,. . . . . bloody sorry we never got together for a glass of orange juice whilst you were here in the UK. . . .,. . . but there's still time . . . ( the males in my family usually last till around the age of 90 + ) . . . . dunno about yours ! so we still have three decades or so to grab a drink. . . .

I don't think the weather here or there is really that fantastically different,. . .I mean,. . .we have a steady drone of crap WX for most of the year with no really exceptional difference,. . .whereas in Australia,. . .you have months and months of beautiful sunshine,. . . . .then Bushfires,. . . massive rainfall and flooding,. . . . .cyclones,. . . . tsunamis. . . . plagues of frogs,. . . . etc etc. . . . . so I guess it all evens itself out in the end on a scale of the average. . . ( ! )

Phil

Grasshoppers, not frogs. We get plagues of mice too. Feral Cats wild dogs, Dingoes, Crocodiles, Venomous snakes Red backed spiders Funnel web spiders, Scorpions Tasmanian Devils, mosquitoes, Blow flies March flies, drug addicts, stone fish, blue ringed octopusses poisomous jelly fish Big sharks bigger sharks. Frill neck lizards Goannas. Terrible place.

Stay away everyone It started as a penal colony and hasn't changed much. Don't believe the ads There's no shrimps left. Crocodile Dundee had to pay heaps to the tax man. Dust storms Heat poverty Platipus have poisonous spikes It's all desert. The driest continent in the world Rivers run dry. Dust storms again Heavy metal contamination. I could get into the serious stuff, but don't want to alarm anyone. Nev

Nev,. . . . . .

I ADORE your impeccable manners, and obvious unwillingness to dissuade potential settlers. . . . . . . .

But didn't you forget the EXISTING plague of Poms, Iranians, Indonesians, French, Spanish, Russians, Croatians, Irish, Indians, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Italians, Greeks, Dutch, Belgians, Kiwis, Papua New Guineans, Haitians, Chinese, Japanese, Seventh Day Adventists, Americans, Canadians, Eritreans, Myanmarese, Icelanders, Portuguese, Jehovas Witnesses, Brazilians, Argentinians, ( I know one of them,. . . runs a fish and chip shop in Wooloongabba, and was extremely pissed off when Maggie sank the Belgrano, but cheered up a few days later when the Argies hit HMS Sheffield, and sank the Atlantic Conveyor containing a couple of dozen Harriers in crates. . . ) Chileans, Cubans, Germans, Albanians, Libyans, Kenyans, Sed Effrikans, Inuit, Norwegians, Swedes, Finns, ( I knew one of those too,. . .he never seemed to want to sit down,. . .we called him the vertical finn. . . .) Rwandans, Ghanaians, Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Luxemburgers, Manx, Swiss, Cretans, Saudis, Iraquis, Kuwaitis, Mormons, ( I know one of those too, but each time I phone him a different wife answers. . . .) Serbians, Fijians, Antiguans, Jamaicans, Dominicans, Columbians, Mexicans, Zimbabweans, Cane Toads, Sparrows, . . . . .without mentioning too many. . . . . . .

Phil

Well that is some of the serious stuff. We have a problem with CRETINS too but I don't know where they come from (Not Crete) WE have Con CRETE for shoes etc Very progressive in some areas. Super humorous too. We keep calling ourselves CLEVER. The cleverest get cushy jobs in a place where they ruined a good paddock to make it, called CANBERRA where people can live in isolation from the real world which makes them happier than usual.

It's ALL desert and hot . Don't come.. TOO much Sun BAD Place. Have you seen the Mad Max Films? (3) It's like that now but the film isn't too accurate. They made us out to be nice (er) in the film. Nev