Wanted, House to rent anywhere in Tasmania for 2 pensioners with excellent references. prefer long lease, but 6 months or 12 months lease is ok

bull

Hi everybody I,m just putting it out there for any of our flying friends in Tasmania might know of a house for rent . I,ve moved to Tasmania for my partners family is all in Tassie and they need to be close at this point in time ,so here i am ,,hmmmmm bloody cold lol................

It's a difficult time. I'm sorry but I can't help. I do hope you find somewhere. I fear there aren't many forumites in Tassie but hopefully somebody can help. I'm in Franklin, a long way from you. I'm going into hospital on Wednesday for surgery (trying to get it done before the expected rush), and there's every possibility that when I get out, I might be asked to isolate as a precaution.

I also think you might have difficulties getting them in from the mainland as the rules keep tightening up.

I wish you and all your family all the best.

Peter

• Like 1

Thanks all we are already here ,just made it by one day before the border closed. We are staying with rello,s and are looking for something out of Hobart as rentals are over the top $500 a week for a simple duplex, but regional rentals seem to be ok. And good luck Peter and i hope all goes well cheers...

• Like 1