Illegal Immigrants ? ? ? ? ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six long years of Gillard and Rudd and the policy outcome after 6 months government: $200 counselling voucher.

Remember when Keating described Abbott as an intellectual nobody?

spacer.png

I wouldn't take much notice of what old mate Keating had to say. He was senile in my opinion and all he was concerned about was how long would he have to wait until Bob Hawk retired.

Hmmm.... left wing, right wing. Which do you prefer? I'm glad to have both! Sitting in the middle, nicely balanced and not giving preference to either but ready to lean one way or the other when required. One wing isn't any better or less needed than the other.

Yes it's an obvious analogy - I'm sorry, but I relevant I think.

Think about it. Fence sitting annoys the heck out of many people but it does give you a clear view of both sides.

I like watching a good game of (almost) any sport and I'm never disappointed because I don't barrack for anyone.

Isn't it strange? "Yay! My team won." or, "Damn. They lost".

Our opinions will always differ and I'm thankful for that because the solution to a problem is generally easier to find if you leave your preconceptions at the door.

I'm beginning to think few people here have anything in common! Please prove me wrong.

My two bobs worth.

Now that I realise Malcolm X was your mentor FT, I don't feel so bad about these clips.Also as a self employed person Old Black Eyes is aiming this vitriol directly at you, since you are not affected by wages and conditions or job security.

Working on your self does not count as self employed.

Finally Turbs... Getting closer to the reality...the problem facing Australia is not "Economic Refugees" but rather "Economic Immigrants" on 457 visas milking it for all it's worth streaming through the front door...

And all the poor misled bigots are watching the back door well the front door is flapping like a dunny door in the breeze they are coming so fast...

500 000 last year alone...

What do RAN types get up to in their idle hours? Well, when not fishing illegal aliens out of the Indian Ocean, they amuse themselves by torturing those still aboard with red-hot engine mufflers and vicious beatings. Or so the ABC and Fairfax would have us believe. Is it that inhabitants of those newsrooms actually believe what they are reporting, or is that any slander, no matter how far-fetched, serves the purpose of besmirching the Abbott government? Zeg has reached his conclusion....

spacer.png

Reality is dangerous for some, or your computer maybe hacked by Communists. Have you been to the ABC or Fairfax websites lately, could've picked up something there. Anyway what you see in #819 is what is at the Quadrant link, minus the title.

This is relevant also: