Were's the Bikini Girl gone?

Sloper

Goodaye all

Was very excited when the Girl advertising Bikini's appeared in the advertising. spacer.png

Even better when she had a friend. spacer.png

But were has it gone? Its just not the same logging in here. spacer.png

regards Bruce

You are referring to the Google driven advert that is in the right column of some site pages that I get a measly tuppence for if you see something of interest in it and click it...I am currently getting around a dollar a day. However, it displays advertisements based on your browsing history so not everyone sees the same advert...if you are seeing girls, well I wonder what your web browsing history is like spacer.png

You are referring to the Google driven advert that is in the right column of some site pages that I get a measly tuppence for if you see something of interest in it and click it...I am currently getting around a dollar a day. However, it displays advertisements based on your browsing history so not everyone sees the same advert...if you are seeing girls, well I wonder what your web browsing history is like spacer.png

Thankyou, I was sitting here wondering what they were on about spacer.png.

I am currently getting around a dollar a day. However, it displays advertisements based on your browsing history so not everyone sees the same advert...if you are seeing girls, well I wonder what your web browsing history is like spacer.png

Maybe if EVERONE watched the Bikini Girl you could make hundreds.

l do share my computer with the wife...... that could be worrying.

regards Bruce

Can you make it so we get money instead of girls?. With money, you can decide what you get. Nev

Yes I can do that...there is a modification that I can install so any user can add their own Google Adsense code into a field in their site settings which will display a Google advert in every post they make...the modification can be set so the user gets 75% of the clicks money and the site gets 25% BUT, one sure way of destroying the site

I can now see. Thanks for the link.

I would have had a sleepiness night

Ta

First I couldn't see them, but now thanks to Sloper's helpful links, I can't get them off my screen. spacer.pngIan's money counter must be going into overdrive.

rgmwa

I don't think it works this way, you have to go to them from the ad on the forum site or Ian's money counter doesn't know that you have had the pleasure.