Gillard faces caucus @ 4:30pm this afternoon.

fly_tornado

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

The flip side of that is the last QLD election got rid of a lot of deadwood in the ALP. And Sept. will clear out a lot of deadwood in the federal ALP.

I can see the nationals falling in a heap if Joyce and Truss have to battle it out over the carcass of the once relevant National party. Have you ever heard Barnaby say anything remotely coherent?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you ALP knockers can list me one (1) policy of substance that has been put forward by the Liberals, followed by an accurate description of how said policy is to be funded, then I will reconsider my views that you are all just a bunch of uneducated band-wagon jumpers that enjoy attacking personality traits such as the way a woman walks, talks or deals with members of their caucus that seek to step on heads as they clamber to the peak position (and fail embarrassingly) How about having a bit of respect? for a Prime Minister who has shown more balls than you and I in the face of unprecedented vilification, so vitriolic in nature, tha has led leaders of the past crumble to blubbering messes...... Since coming to power JG has introduced over 300 ground breaking legislation bills that will propel this nation into the future and benefit your children's children. Of course there will be criticism, in the same way that those who criticized medicare and the the space race. If any of you had half a brain you would study just what it is that this government is trying to achieve instead of this pathetic rhetoric spun by a CORUPT media, about the way in which a woman talks or walks, or how big her nose is, (or this tarago bul****) instead of thinking of the future of your country on a global scale - Take a second and imagine that your mother, father or wife was in this role, governing a nation, then think twice about what you write, then take a good hard look at your self........Be the change you want to see in this world. David Mason ,DhP,PoLQ2 1g2

BTW - Jules Loves WB503 Drifters! Spoke to her last night!!!!

BTW - Jules Loves WB503 Drifters! Spoke to her last night!!!!

Tim Matheson posting here now? She's 100% failure Tim & bankrupting the country, only useful as a concubine. And who cares about Libs, a syphilitic camel or a drovers dog would make a better leader than Gillard.

"Marriage is a form of prostitution"

- Julia Gillard

There is no compulsory voting in Australia, but you do have to front up and get your name crossed off the list.

Why would rudd challenge for the PM job, if he won he would be there till sept 14 at most and then would be thrown out. As it is Julia will be thrown out and Rudd can be leader of the opposition. The pity of it all is that there is an idiot in the wings waiting to be PM.

I was letting this go whilst it was a "general" and interesting conversation however, as usual when talking politics, it has sunk into the depths of disparity that will not end well...besides it isn't aviation so thread is now closed

spacer.png