The Sunday Politics Show - Hosted by Andrew Marr

Phil Perry

Andrew Marr is a well paid Beeboid, . . ie, an employee of the ABBC antinews network in the UK.

He gets paid circa £475 - £525 K per annum to present this once weekly show.

This is the sort of intelligence that this man promulgates,. . .and the ABBC Love. . . .YES, the quote was from a while ago, but the man's thoughts do not appear to have altered very much in the interim.

This is not a 'Made - Up Meme' he actually said this, and it is checkable.

[ATTACH]48965._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This is part of the constant bullsh!t that this man follows,. . .on a so called IMPARTIAL national network. And he is not alone. The BBC is filled with people like him. on ridiculous salaries, all paid by the Licence fee,, which, if you don't pay it, you go to jail AND have to pay a fine of £1,000.

Come the revolution. . .I want to be the guy given the bullet in the firing squad. People like him are vermin and should be treated as such. The Human being per se, doesn't need to be brainwashed into a particular political view, that is why we evolved a brain along with the ability to THINK and weigh up options independently over thousands of years. . . . RACE MIXING ?. . .oh yeah, right,. . .try asking the father of a Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Shinto, Zoroastrian,. . .if you can take out his Daughter with a view to getting a shag and maybe marrying into the family and see how well that goes down. . . .

Rant over. ( for now. . . )

881168133_ANDREWMARR.thumb.png.043d76a0956a01e3055db38754ce95ec.png

Er, um, hate to pour water over it, but a tall, white Aussie I work with has married a Muslim girl. I'll admit, it's rare and AFAIK, it took a bit of her fmily to get used to the idea, but they seem OK about it...

I think it's true of any fundamental believers though - including those religions of more white origin.

Oh - and I do agree about the spongers at the BBC - his reports aren't anything groundbreaking or particularly intelligent - yet his salary is huge.

Andrew Marr is a well paid Beeboid, . . ie, an employee of the ABBC antinews network in the UK.

He gets paid circa £475 - £525 K per annum to present this once weekly show.

This is the sort of intelligence that this man promulgates,. . .and the ABBC Love. . . .YES, the quote was from a while ago, but the man's thoughts do not appear to have altered very much in the interim.

This is not a 'Made - Up Meme' he actually said this, and it is checkable.

[ATTACH=full]2557[/ATTACH]

This is part of the constant bullsh!t that this man follows,. . .on a so called IMPARTIAL national network. And he is not alone. The BBC is filled with people like him. on ridiculous salaries, all paid by the Licence fee,, which, if you don't pay it, you go to jail AND have to pay a fine of £1,000.

Come the revolution. . .I want to be the guy given the bullet in the firing squad. People like him are vermin and should be treated as such. The Human being per se, doesn't need to be brainwashed into a particular political view, that is why we evolved a brain along with the ability to THINK and weigh up options independently over thousands of years. . . . RACE MIXING ?. . .oh yeah, right,. . .try asking the father of a Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Shinto, Zoroastrian,. . .if you can take out his Daughter with a view to getting a shag and maybe marrying into the family and see how well that goes down. . . .

Rant over. ( for now. . . )

So.... someone is saying that teachers should teach that racism is wrong, and you want him up against the wall with a blindfold?

Next these luvvies will be saying that apartheid was wrong! Demn keffir-lovers.