MORE BULLCRAP FROM TONY BLIAR.

Phil Perry

Thus far unconvicted war criminal Mr. Anthony Blair, ( Ex. British Prime Minister for nearly three terms ) has announced that he may well re-enter front line politics, in order to help stop the UK leaving the EU, against a democratic mandate. This is odd, as democracy never bothered him before,. . .neither did international law.

[ATTACH]48699._xfImport[/ATTACH]

NOW. . . I wonder what could have changed his mind ? . .

Surely he didn't tell porkies just to get elected ?

No politician would do that. . .it's dishonest isn't it ?

I'm sure there's a saying somewhere about 'Taking the Shilling'. . .?

This person has an armed protection detail of six bodyguards who never leave his side 24 / 7 / 365. . . .

He must be popular then ?

Gotta be, since UK taxpayers are paying for it, whereas none of the other ex PMs get that service.

397189168_TONYBLIAR.thumb.jpg.9c2793cc4aa7213d51bb5e94f6f40f16.jpg

HE is what he is, but he was ELECTED remember and fairly convincingly if I recall correctly.

Brexit is a "close" thing and the stuff that was out there was pretty appalling. By the Way, Cameron never in his wildest believed the Voters would go for LEAVING. He thought the "plebiscite" (Plebs in it) would put the matter to bed. . WRONG. LEAVING is an unknown outcome to a great extent. ALL have their views on it. Putin would love more of it to happen. Guess why? Nev

HE is what he is, but he was ELECTED remember and fairly convincingly if I recall correctly.Brexit is a "close" thing and the stuff that was out there was pretty appalling. By the Way, Cameron never in his wildest believed the Voters would go for LEAVING. He thought the "plebiscite" (Plebs in it) would put the matter to bed. . WRONG. LEAVING is an unknown outcome to a great extent. ALL have their views on it. Putin would love more of it to happen. Guess why? Nev

I voted for Tony Blair TWICE. He seemed to be a breath of fresh air to me, following years of Tory squabbling. But by half way through his second term, my mind was changed, as were many others when we seemed to realise collectively that we really didn't need illegal wars just to please the Yanks, against massive public opposition. . . and that most other policies were just smoke and mirrors ably assisted by a very slick PR operation, once again, ably assisted by a compliant media.

He got in for a third term as the opposition was in disarray and the alternative leader was a wimp. He was basically pushed out of office by his own party, in favour of Gordon Brown, who proceed to wreck the UK economy, destroyed the best private pension system in the world with an unprecedented tax raid, it has never recovered. . . and sold off half the UK Gold reserve at the bottom of the market.( Amongst other 'Achievements' too many to mention )

Politics. . .doncha just love it. . . . ( rhetorical )