'PAY WHAT YOU WANT' Sydney Restaurant suffering due to stingy customers. . .

Phil Perry

Restaurant faces closure after customers take advantage of their 'pay what you want' policy and fork out less than $3 a meal

By Daniel Peters For Daily Mail Australia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...

Published: 12:47, 23 August 2016 | Updated: 12:58, 23 August 2016

VEGAN resataurant. . . not wishing to upset any of my Vegan friends here, but I DO like something 'Meaty' with my food !

Phil Perry

That's a shame!, If only the customer's could/would pay that little bit more for a meal out, even at McDonald's price's it will stay here, and help the people it was meant to help.

I am a meat eater too, so would never normally visit such an establishment.

spacesailor

That's a shame!, If only the customer's could/would pay that little bit more for a meal out, even at McDonald's price's it will stay here, and help the people it was meant to help.

Totally agree, it's appalling that so many would take advantage of them. I hope they survive.

I am a meat eater too, so would never normally visit such an establishment.

This I don't understand - you guys really have to eat meat with every meal??

<This I don't understand - you guys really have to eat meat with every meal??>

No Gnarly,. . . I actually draw the line against adding meat to my cornflakes, or my home made strawberry jam. . . .

Really Phil?

Meaty corn flakes taste nice spacer.png

Robbo me old Mukka. . . .I really DO worry about you sometimes. . . . ( only just Sometimes though. . . )

Try this, I had it the other day and it was nice !

Toasted ham, cheese and pineapple with Vegemite and peanut butter.

Yum

Try this, I had it the other day and it was nice !

Toasted ham, cheese and pineapple with Vegemite and peanut butter.

Yum

Always have Pineapple on me Gammon steaks mate,. . .and a couple of sunnyside up fried eggs of course. . . I do a really nice corned beef pie using both Vegemite, ( If I can't get PROPER MARMITE ) shallots, English onions, garlic, fennel, chives, rosemary, mashed potato AND peanut butter,. . .one day, . . .when Ian instigates the 'MUMSNET' channel. . .I might be able to give yer the recipe and still hold me 'ead up in a bar full of hairy Airblokes. . .

Phil, you are a wordsmith. Any relation to the late W. Shakespeare?

Not really Marty, In truth. . .'pon compulsion, I couldst not say. . . . . . did like his stuff whilst at school in the drama club though, . . being a fat barstard, I got to play interesting roles such as Sir John Falstaff, in Henry IV part one. . . "Go hang thyself in thine own Heir-Apparent garters poltroon "

Perhaps it was due to regularly flying over his house in Stratford-upon-Avon after taking off from Long Marston airfield just down the muddy turnpike. . . .