NO MEDIA BIAS AT ALL IN AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL RACE. . .

Phil Perry

Can't list all the illegal, shady and creepy things here.......

"Can't list all the illegal, shady and creepy things here because I don't really know and I certainly don't have any actual evidence which would even approximate admissible court evidence, but I heard that someone said that someone reported that another person wrote an article that another person read which stated that someone else has it on good authority that they heard from someone that she has done a whole heap of illegal things."

There, fixed it for you. 7 degrees of hearsay. Excellent.

No, she's not my type and clearly I'm not an American. I already said she was "damaged goods". Whether I think she deserves all, or some, or none of her reputation is irrelevant.

However if it was a choice between Clinton and Trump, I would clearly vote for Clinton over a bombastic, lying, tax-dodging (she may be rich, but at least she pays her taxes), draft-dodging (he's made sacrifices too, you know, just like parents whose sons were killed in combat. He's lost a hotel or two in dud real estate deals) bully who flies off the handle at the slightest teasing, and has his finger on the nuclear trigger.