Bloody Australians should be GRATEFUL. . . . .

Phil Perry

I have to admit it is mighty gentlemanly of you English folk to send cannon fodder for our rugby and cricket teams to practice on. Of course, once every few years we allow them to win something because ultimately even we can't stand the sight of a grown man crying into his tea and cucumber sandwiches for too long.

According to The Telegraph. . .a highly respected British News Journal. . . .you lot are ungrateful Barstards. . . . .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men...

I agree. Thanks for taking Warnie. And Rolf Harris...

(There's some irony that you guys sent your worst people to a better place a couple hundred years ago, and now we're starting to send them back...) spacer.png

I have to admit it is mighty gentlemanly of you English folk to send cannon fodder for our rugby and cricket teams to practice on. Of course, once every few years we allow them to win something because ultimately even we can't stand the sight of a grown man crying into his tea and cucumber sandwiches for too long.

We just get upset at seeing you lose to your Kiwi neighbours on a regular basis so try to make you feel better spacer.png

Aw, don't wind the miserable buggers up Spooky mate,. . . . The Aussies are, really,. . .deep down, Wonderful Friendly people.

( I wouldst not tarry and exchange wit and love amongst them in their ale houses and speakeasy places were they anything but Sire. . . . )spacer.png

We just get upset at seeing you lose to your Kiwi neighbours on a regular basis so try to make you feel better spacer.png

It's only in one particular sport that we seem to have adverse issues with the Kiwis. You English lads excel at doing it across the board......

spacer.png

Funnily only a few hours ago I was in an elevator in Hong Kong with a couple of other aussies and a south african who was there to watch the rugby sevens. We all agreed unanimously that it was nice to see the English team languishing just above Kenya. We colonials can be a very harsh and unforgiving crowd towards our former masters.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...