Building a Jet Aircraft from a Nut

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, this is how Darwinian evolution is supposed to work, except without any hands. Just needs blind faith - a lot of it.

Yes, where as believing a universal flood and the accommodation of 8.7 million species on a wooden boat is totally logical an believable.spacer.png

Yes, where as believing a universal flood and the accommodation of 8.7 million species on a wooden boat is totally logical an believable.spacer.png

There is enormous evidence for a global flood - sea shells fossils in central Australia for example. Fish fossils in the mountains. Whale fossils in the Andes. Just the sort of items you would expect to find after a sudden global flood and subterranean deluge. Note that to have a fossilised fish requires a sudden burial in lava or sediment, it cannot happen in normal conditions except in cartoons. Oh and all fossils in the same configuration as the present day sealife too.

Young animals tend to be quite small and besides of course you don't need all 8 million due to natural diversification within species, so not impossible at all.

I would say you are in denial because you fear the alternative to your faith not because you seek facts. And let's be clear - anyone who thinks it's logical that all life assembled itself from scratch is a fantasist. Just as it's not hard to grasp the above move clip is a fake, a manipulation. But I'm not laughing at you as you've done, I fear for you. Waiting till one foot in the grave is not wise, time to look into these most critical issues of life.

No I am in denial because I am scientifically literate.

But perhaps you could convince me. So tell me, were there kangaroos aboard the ark? How did they get to the location of the ark? Once the flood waters receded how did they get to Australia without leaving a single fossil outside of Australia?

Presumably fish were not considered evil enough to be killed. Was nobody else in possession of a boat? Was the only way for god to deal with the defective humans he created to drown them? Why did god create defective humans (surely he could of forseen this). Why did he drown badgers but not fish?

Who is the fantasist?

Why did god create defective humans.

See you are attempting to argue from a position of profound ignorance; if you knew even the most basic tenets of Christianity you would understand this one.

Atheism has 'evolved' from straight out Marxism to rage against God. Sad really, you shake your puny fist in ignorance unwilling to spend a few hours reading enough to understand the basics of what life is all about.

See you are attempting to argue from a position of profound ignorance; if you knew even the most basic tenets of Christianity you would understand this one.

Atheism has 'evolved' from straight out Marxism to rage against God. Sad really, you shake your puny fist in ignorance unwilling to spend a few hours reading enough to understand the basics of what life is all about.

Well perhaps you could educate me. I note that you did not answer any of my questions.

Marxist rage against God?????? Are you saying that before Marx there was no atheism????

• 2 weeks later...