UK PM to get his own "AIRFARCE ONE. . ."

Phil Perry

Yes,. . .Mr. David Koranmon is to be presented with his very own private aircraft,. . . An Airbus A330 converted to tanker duty, and known in that form as a "Voyager"

These aircraft are usually fitted with twin trailing tip drogues for air to air refuelling, and some have a centreline flyable boom to accept a third aircraft inline rear.

The RAF have several which they are not using, paid for on a silly PFI contract, which means that by the end of the PFI ( Private Finance Initiative) contract in 2026, they will all have ended up costing the exchequer many times what the aircraft would normally be worth ( Thanks Mr Blair, and Mr Brown for that bit of criminal stupidity )

The local wags, ( ie, my friends and I on political blogsites ) have been running a book on what the aircraft should be called,. . . but the picture below is probably a better aircraft, and reg example. . . . for PF Dave. . . ( PF = Pig Fluffer )

[ATTACH]47761._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1974621399_G-PIGY.jpg.43b2b2e3138c46cedfaa64af217d42b5.jpg

Short Skyvan. I wonder if they are going to make a long one?.

When a brand new one was introduced to the Melbourne- Albury run, the Tower controller at Tullamarine asked the proud skipper "what plane is that?" After he replied, the Tower said .. "Haven't you unpacked it yet? (Cruel). Nev

Short Skyvan. I wonder if they are going to make a long one?.When a brand new one was introduced to the Melbourne- Albury run, the Tower controller at Tullamarine asked the proud skipper "what plane is that?" After he replied, the Tower said .. "Haven't you unpacked it yet? (Cruel). Nev

I KNOW that the darned wings are too small. . . .having flown a couple. . . .those things would scare the man from Snowy River. . . .