Aussie take battery technology to the next step

Dax

Lucky me  !.

Children & Grandkids are paying for the net, plus Disney,  & Netflix

When l was knocked of Optus by the Nbn, all my reloes lost their connection , & fax, printing.

All that was available for them and others that needed a quick fax service.

Now l,m on the receiving end !.

spacesailor

10 hours ago, octave said:

OK so Dax you become PM and you put government online and have people vote then all of your ideas are subject to the will of the people.   It could be that the people don't accept you solutions but that is democracy I guess

The idea is to get rid of politicians and have the people directly hire management teams to implement their decisions, that means people who have knowledge and experience in the particular portfolio. What I've suggested is a starting point, what the people do when they actually take over is what it's all about. Also home schooled my kids, but that shouldn't stop them from undertaking 4 years of work experience and reckon like most kids would have loved it. It should be compulsory, everyone has an obligation to do some work for their society and provide them with the opportunity to develop lots of skills for their and societies future.

The majority of illness and bad health all revolves around diet, dairy products and processed foods are the major cause of most illnesses and bovine meats are one of the biggest cause of methane release and soil destroying animals on the planet. In Aus we should be eating native meats, which don't harm the environment and don't require large amounts of chemicals and drugs to continue to survive. Its just a pipe dream I thought up when doing nothing and know it's not possible to be implemented and why I say, nothing will change and the change needed to make a difference, has to be radical and not disrupt society to much. That won't happen, to much opposition to change for anything to change for the better.

7 hours ago, Marty_d said:

Aldi Mobile will give you a plan with (i think) 3Gb of data for $15/month.

Moose mobile gives you 6gig and all calls for $12.80 and it's a calendar month, not 4 weeks

• Like 1

The only reason we went Aldi is because they use the Telstra network which, due to our location, is the only one we get coverage for at home.  But yes there's other suppliers out there with similar or cheaper rates, the point remains that internet shouldn't be out of most people's reach.

• Agree 1