New section added: Movies/TV

Admin

I have just added a new section to the site called Movies/TV. This section allows you to add and see all the different Movies and television shows that may be of interest PLUS not only does it show a world of information about the entry but also you can add your own favourites so easily.

To add an entry just click the "Submit a new movie" button in the section, then just simply type in the title. Up will come a list of all the possible entries based on the title you entered, select the correct one and ALL the fields are automatically entered for you...you can edit them if you want but basically all you need to do is just click the submit button at the bottom...so bloody easy.

You will see that your entry will contain all the stars of the movie or television series, their Bio, the crew, any trailers, latest reviews and similar movies.

You can create a discussion on the entry in the normal way through the comment box at the bottom of the listing or even add a Review of the entry which has an up to 5 star rating system.

PLEASE, this site is only as good as its content, content that you all can add so please use the vast opportunities the site provides for you to make it your own...enjoy!

• Like 1

Found a bug (or at least user error).. Added Cop Shop and then tried to add Matlock Police from the page that it presented after adding Cop Shop. When I hit submit, it came baack with "Oops! Something went wrong", so I did what any warped user would and hit the back button and tried again.. Same result so tried again. Because it was coming back with the message, I didn't think it was writing to the database.. Sorry - can someone pls delete the Matlock Police (and various spelling derivatives). I am sure it brought up info on it but can't recall...

How about a category called "Forgotten History". I know that there is a Youtube channel of that name, but there is a great number if historical tidbits that don't make it to the surface.

At the moment I'm looking at the number of little wars that took place all over the world from 1900 to 1914. I had the impression that the period was peaceful, but that's only because Great Britain wasn't doing much fighting, so what other countries were doing isn't in our memory. 

The category would also help to clear up myths because, with the Internet, we can now get back to the contemporary reports and misquotes can be corrected.

• Like 1