Terrorist kills 2 people with knife in Oregon, USA

Marty_d

He was "mentally unbalanced and a lone wolf" as were all the other muslim terrorists, same rhetoric different muse, facts, all the terrorist acts were by muslims, the world must admit this and get the muslims to admit it then we might get somewhere

Er... this bloke wasn't a muslim, he was yelling racial abuse at two muslim women. When some men went to their defense he attacked them with a knife, killed two and injured another.

The whole point of posting this is to show that mentally unbalanced terrorists are not limited to islamic extremists. Whenever someone goes troppo and kills folks we automatically look for the islamic connection these days - if I read your post right, I think you just assumed he was a muslim too.

No I did not, what I was saying is that the world slots them into " he was a mentally unbalanced lone wolf" ie he was really a racist nut job , same as they don't say "he was a muslim terrorist "just sick of the leftist politically correct way that the world has turned to, say it as it is (once they know for sure) he was a racist pig, or he was a muslim terrorist, this country is stifling free debate ,cannot say that it will hurt his/her feelings, islamists use these stupid laws against us so that we cannot say what we all know there is a problem with islam,i see that the other brands of religion don't run off to the courts everytime someone (supposedly) racially slurs their religion wtf islam is just that a religion lets get back to good old common sense and responsibility