NORTH KOREA 'FALLING OUT' WITH THEIR ONLY ALLY, CHINA ?

Phil Perry

Not judge a book by the cover ah Neil

True, if everyone was completely impartial in their outlook I guess Neil, but we're NOT are we ? . . . Humans tend to assess a person by subconcious first impressions, an ingrained protection mechanism. I f the first impression, whether it be visual or aural is Negative, then it's difficult to think otherwise for many people.

I like him, probably because I was also scruffy git of a hippy in my teens, along with a number of other scruffy gits, dragging a battered guitar around the country annoyying strangers with my bizzarre tastes in musical noises. . . whilst tripping over me long hair, but the advantage of that being that I occasionally rediscovered half smoked fag ends which had been stuffed behind my ears weeks before. . . so I just listen to what the guy says,. . some of it is interesting and thought provoking . . . and some of it isn't.

Phil.

so I just listen to what the guy says,. . some of it is interesting and thought provokingyep but some have tunnel vision in their thought process unless that story eludes to their ways or they can miss quote that persons story neil

Too right mate. . .'Twas ever thus' . . . .