Trump's Going To Win

Robbo

Well this morning early our local abc had a male 'feminist' on who was wanting Hillary in because women were more likely to give life than kill and I did think for a minute that it would be nice if DT won just to annoy him so maybe it is my fault:sad:

But having said that I think if truth was told things would be just as bad under Hillary.

Oh the Irony of it all.

It seems the sorest losers are the ones who the day before said Trump was going to be a sore loser.

As an aside I am always amused (actually I could finish the sentence there, I am always amused by something or another thing) at how set we get with our opinion. None of us like being called bigots but when it comes to politics we generally all are. So please folks remember we are all pilots and we all love flying, don't let politics ruin our comraderie.

So poke at each other and parry with words but don't take it too seriously at the end of the day our friendships are more important than a bunch of pollies

Well this morning early our local abc had a male 'feminist' on who was wanting Hillary in because women were more likely to give life than kill and I did think for a minute that it would be nice if DT won just to annoy him so maybe it is my fault:sad:

But having said that I think if truth was told things would be just as bad under Hillary.

I don't get this "women create life" nonsense. They make an egg that is useless without a male to fertilise it, that is it (ok they squeeze something the size of a football out of a small gap later on)

Men on the other hand, for the most part we create billions of lives (albeit many of those end up on a tissue, sock etc......)

MALE POWER!