DISGUSTED WITH THIS. . . .

Phil Perry

Still trying to cover up the ISLAMIC ISSUE that is a NEW PROBLEM IN Australia ,,your doing really well according to the left with your blanket coverage to try and make the Islamic problem in Australia as a small problem that can be fixed by doing nothing ,,,,as you say Jesus ,,,,,,[idiot]

You've swallowed the Hanson BS, haven't you Bull. 20 years ago she said we were being flooded by Asians. Now she says we're being flooded by muslims. If she's still around in another 20 years it'll be somebody else "flooding" Australia.

I don't know why you say we're doing nothing in Australia. The police both state and federal have been very active in counter-terrorism and have made several arrests. Jeez they even stopped a bunch of wannabe's from trying to get to Indonesia in a tin dish (should've let them go, I reckon, and picked them up just before they got to Indonesian waters - if they made it that far...)

Unless you're prepared to go accusing every catholic of being a kiddy-fiddler because of what some of their priests get up to, then you can't go accusing every muslim of being a terrorist because of what a few nut jobs do.

Hell, to bring in M61A1's point, saying muslims are all terrorist risks is like saying all men are domestic violence risks. Maybe we should just deport anyone with a penis and both problems would be solved?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've swallowed the Hanson BS, haven't you Bull. 20 years ago she said we were being flooded by Asians. Now she says we're being flooded by muslims. If she's still around in another 20 years it'll be somebody else "flooding" Australia.

I don't know why you say we're doing nothing in Australia. The police both state and federal have been very active in counter-terrorism and have made several arrests. Jeez they even stopped a bunch of wannabe's from trying to get to Indonesia in a tin dish (should've let them go, I reckon, and picked them up just before they got to Indonesian waters - if they made it that far...)

Unless you're prepared to go accusing every catholic of being a kiddy-fiddler because of what some of their priests get up to, then you can't go accusing every muslim of being a terrorist because of what a few nut jobs do.

Hell, to bring in M61A1's point, saying muslims are all terrorist risks is like saying all men are domestic violence risks. Maybe we should just deport anyone with a penis and both problems would be solved?

No I haven't swallowed the hanson bs ,as you put it Marty. I was AWAREand trying to do something about the Islamic issue in Australia well before the last election and the so called hanson bs. I was one of the original founders of RECLAIM AUSTRALIA and have been campaigning against ISLAM/MUSLIMS for over 5 years,,I started the Esperance reclaim page back in 2011 and have done extensive research into islam/muslims and the problems that the Koran can cause for non muslims ie infidels or western religion or no religion believers. Your quote about not all muslims are terrorist is quite correct,,but as of the last 5 years or so nearly all terrorist attacks have been muslims , so if you have a pack of dogs come into your yard, your not going to know which one is going to bite you do you?ok so what do you do ,go around the yard to all of them going here boy good boy , and hope you don't get bitten ,,,,or chase the lot out of your yard ||||||

And to address this one , the number of muslims in the world numbers over 1.7 billion people in the world, and the latest research into extremist numbers among them is 63 million isis supporters world wide,,,,thats just under 3 times the whole population of Australia ,now Australia is supposed to have an estimated population of 23.13 million now the muslim population in that number is supposed to be 2.6 % of that number ok. {still with me?]comes roughly to 8896153.8462 muslims in Australia ,now the estimated amount of isis supporters in western countries is between 14% and 37% Now I don't know about you ,but I certainly do not feel comfortable with at the lowest estimate of 14% from 8896153muslims of over'' 63000'' isis supporters living here do you??????ps, this is a really conservative estimate as well as the muslim population is estimated between 2,6 million and 3.6 million the government do,s not really know as so many do not vote as it is against the Koran........hense not on electoral rolls..........

And to address this one , the number of muslims in the world numbers over 1.7 billion people in the world, and the latest research into extremist numbers among them is 63 million isis supporters world wide,,,,thats just under 3 times the whole population of Australia ,now Australia is supposed to have an estimated population of 23.13 million now the muslim population in that number is supposed to be 2.6 % of that number ok. {still with me?]comes roughly to 8896153.8462 muslims in Australia ,now the estimated amount of isis supporters in western countries is between 14% and 37% Now I don't know about you ,but I certainly do not feel comfortable with at the lowest estimate of 14% from 8896153muslims of over'' 63000'' isis supporters living here do you??????ps, this is a really conservative estimate as well as the muslim population is estimated between 2,6 million and 3.6 million the government do,s not really know as so many do not vote as it is against the Koran........hense not on electoral rolls..........

Having a bit of difficulty with your maths old son... 2.6% of 23.1 million is 601,380 - NOT 8.89 million as you say there (twice). And where the hell do you get 14-37% ISIS supporters? Has there been polls done of the entire muslim population?

Now I don't know the koran so I won't be quoting it, but if it's got anywhere near the amount of irrelevant sh1t as the bible in it then I wouldn't go anticipating the actions of muslims based on it, just as you don't get a lot of modern christians killing homosexuals, witches, or kiwis.

Having a bit of difficulty with your maths old son... 2.6% of 23.1 million is 601,380 - NOT 8.89 million as you say there (twice). And where the hell do you get 14-37% ISIS supporters? Has there been polls done of the entire muslim population?

Now I don't know the koran so I won't be quoting it, but if it's got anywhere near the amount of irrelevant sh1t as the bible in it then I wouldn't go anticipating the actions of muslims based on it, just as you don't get a lot of modern christians killing homosexuals, witches, or kiwis.

read it

I was one of the original founders of RECLAIM AUSTRALIA......

That actually explains a lot.

In your post above, Bull, you simultaneously make the following allegations:

1) There are 8.89 million muslims in Australia.

2) There are 2.6 to 3.6 million muslims in Australia.

3) 2.6% of Australia's population are muslim (which would be 598,000 muslims)

4) 14% of 8.89 million = a bit more than 63,000 (well yeah I guess that's "technically" true, although out by a factor of 20)

5) There are 63 million ISIS supporters worldwide (says who?)

6) That the proportion of ISIS supporters in a muslim population is the same in every country (not possible: ISIS are Sunnis, you fail to account for Shia muslims who hate ISIS and are generally singled out by them for execution, and the proportion of each varies hugely by country)

This is why I take anything Reclaim Australia says with a grain of salt.

Still trying to cover up the ISLAMIC ISSUE that is a NEW PROBLEM IN Australia ,,your doing really well according to the left with your blanket coverage to try and make the Islamic problem in Australia as a small problem that can be fixed by doing nothing ,,,,as you say Jesus ,,,,,,[idiot]

My wife hates the fact that I often repeat stuff two or three or four times. I point out that on some forums and in some personal conversations, I seem to need to do this because it takes that number of times for people to actually realise that you've made a particular statement.

That's why I repeatedly stated in a couple of my posts above that I am not advocating "doing nothing" about islamic extremism. Suffice to say that tactic didn't work, did it?

"[idiot]" - was that comment directed personally at me, Bull?

4) 14% of 8.89 million = a bit more than 63,000 (well yeah I guess that's "technically" true, although out by a factor of 20)

6) That the proportion of ISIS supporters in a muslim population is the same in every country (not possible: ISIS are Sunnis, you fail to account for Shia muslims who hate ISIS and are generally singled out by them for execution, and the proportion of each varies hugely by country)

Yeah Dutch ya got me ,Support for ISIS in the Muslim World - Perceptions vs Reality - Metrocosm

My wife hates the fact that I often repeat stuff two or three or four times. I point out that on some forums and in some personal conversations, I seem to need to do this because it takes that number of times for people to actually realise that you've made a particular statement.

That's why I repeatedly stated in a couple of my posts above that I am not advocating "doing nothing" about islamic extremism. Suffice to say that tactic didn't work, did it?

"[idiot]" - was that comment directed personally at me, Bull?

My maths is wrong but the reality is right, but don't listen to one of those quakos like me ,don't shoot the messenger......................

Now I'm REALLY confused. The article you posted just completely destroys your own argument.

"In the Muslim world, support for ISIS is low across the board.

In 15 of the 20 countries shown, support for ISIS is in the single digits. And with the exception of Syria, in no country is it greater than 15%."

Now where the hell does your 14-37% figure come from?

With the majority of muslim countries having only an average of 5-6% support for ISIS (and that would range from people prepared to offer them tangible support from participation to finance, down to "yeah, I agree with their views, but I'm not having anything to do with them") - how many muslims living in Western countries do you think support them? Given that quite a few of them would have migrated here from their own countries because they don't want anything to do with the sectarian violence? (And as Dutch pointed out, it's only hard core Sunnis that would even think ISIS was a good idea).

If you're depending on the statistic at the top of the article saying "58% of Americans believe at least half of the world's Muslims support ISIS", then I would argue that that says more about Americans than it does about muslims. Apparently 42% of Americans also believe the world was created less than 10,000 years ago.

To be fair to the Yanks, apparently 49% of Australians want a ban on muslim immigration. I thought we were better than that.

[quote="Marty_d, post: 584655, member: 7951

To be fair to the Yanks, apparently 49% of Australians want a ban on muslim immigration. I thought we were better than that.

I tend to look at it like this....Talk to any Australian (or most people around the world for that matter) about snakes. Now, realistically, most snakes pose no harm to humans, a lot aren't even venomous, and most of those that are, won't really do much, yet most will tell you that the only good snake, is a dead snake.

For some reason the left will only allow this ideology to be allowed to apply to guns, snakes, climate change deniers and the "white patriarchy". Statistically speaking, we've never really had a problem with firearms (and were never likely to), but you get a few deaths and people are screaming that something must be done. We've had a few deaths, and now people want something done about it.

Take into consideration that extremists have made it clear that they want to take over western countries by through immigration. Even if it's not ISIS or ISIL, places like Pakistan for instance, where one of the recent news items is about a woman who is on death row for sipping out of a cup intended for muslims. We give these pricks foreign aid FFS. Where are the feminists now? They are still supporting the very crew that would have them put to death. When questioned about what islam teaches about homosexuality, Walled Aly wouldn't even answer the question, yet the lgbti support islam.

Everywhere in the world where there is islam, there is a sh1tfight, that's what people see.

[quote="Marty_d, post: 584655, member: 7951

I tend to look at it like this....Talk to any Australian (or most people around the world for that matter) about snakes. Now, realistically, most snakes pose no harm to humans, a lot aren't even venomous, and most of those that are, won't really do much, yet most will tell you that the only good snake, is a dead snake.

For some reason the left will only allow this ideology to be allowed to apply to guns, snakes, climate change deniers and the "white patriarchy". Statistically speaking, we've never really had a problem with firearms (and were never likely to), but you get a few deaths and people are screaming that something must be done. We've had a few deaths, and now people want something done about it.

Take into consideration that extremists have made it clear that they want to take over western countries by through immigration. Even if it's not ISIS or ISIL, places like Pakistan for instance, where one of the recent news items is about a woman who is on death row for sipping out of a cup intended for muslims. We give these pricks foreign aid FFS. Where are the feminists now? They are still supporting the very crew that would have them put to death. When questioned about what islam teaches about homosexuality, Walled Aly wouldn't even answer the question, yet the lgbti support islam.

Everywhere in the world where there is islam, there is a sh1tfight, that's what people see.

Thanks Marty

The problem with the snake analogy is that it's a bit simplistic. The reasoning being "terrorists are all muslim, so even though most muslims are harmless, let's not take the chance, keep them all out".

Shouldn't we start from the premise that all muslims are human, and just like most other people just want to live a peaceful life, raise kids as well as they can, and do no harm to anyone?

Next: the "left" and their application of the "ban it" ideology. Firstly the "left" is a spectrum as diverse as the "right", from homespun-clad vegans to businessmen. So all I can do is answer personally: no, all guns shouldn't be banned, farmers need a range of firearms depending on the size of the pests, but we need to be smart about it and most farmers will tell you they don't need a shotgun that can fire 8 shots in 6 seconds. I wouldn't say we've never had a problem with guns, go talk to some of the survivors at Port Arthur and see what they think of open slather on firearms.

Snakes? Don't particularly like them but not going to kill every one I see. I warn the kids repeatedly ever summer to make a lot of noise when they're walking in the forest (not usually a problem for them). If I see one near the house I'll either chase it away or decapitate with shovel depending on the threat to the kids.

Climate change deniers? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but if you don't accept the science by now then you have a problem. What I don't agree with is the denial voices being given equal media coverage as the scientists, as if it's a 50/50 chance it could be happening.

White patriarchy? Are we in one?

Next, looking at ridiculous laws in countries like Pakistan. Yes, many countries have absolutely stupid laws. In Thailand it's illegal to step on money. In Iowa, it's illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public. In the UK it's illegal to operate a cow while intoxicated. (These are from the internet so may not be true...) My point is, we're fairly lucky here in Australia that we do have a relatively fair legal system, so whatever they do in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Cameroon, while stupid and unfair, is nothing to do with muslims in Australia, who live by the same laws as the rest of us.

I'm not surprised that Waleed Aly couldn't reconcile homosexuality and islam, you can't reconcile christianity and homosexuality either. Any organised religion is going to have a bunch of nonsensical rules that discriminate and marginalise groups of people. Apparently even the Dalai Lama isn't too keen on gay people.

Everywhere in the world where there is islam, there's a sh1tfight... really? Turkey? Indonesia? The middle east IS a sh1tfight but half of that is historical land grabs and population displacement. Yes, there are people, including leaders of countries or "spiritual" leaders, which use islam as a divisive and oppressive tool. We don't tend to get too many of them coming here. I would put to you that if you look at serious crimes (murder, assault, sex crimes etc) in Australia, by religion, per capita, the proportion from muslims would not be noticeably different from any other group.

I tend to look at it like this....Talk to any Australian (or most people around the world for that matter) about snakes. Now, realistically, most snakes pose no harm to humans, a lot aren't even venomous, and most of those that are, won't really do much, yet most will tell you that the only good snake, is a dead snake.For some reason the left will only allow this ideology to be allowed to apply to guns, snakes, climate change deniers and the "white patriarchy". Statistically speaking, we've never really had a problem with firearms (and were never likely to), but you get a few deaths and people are screaming that something must be done. We've had a few deaths, and now people want something done about it.

Thanks Marty

Bull, not sure why you're quoting M61A1 but thanking me. We're not the same person.

Cause like all nowadays I really don't care about me, or our current state of affairs concerning muslim/isis leftys etc and will leave it up to fine thinking folks like yourself to secure a future for our children and grandchildren in the place we call home Australia.

The problem with the snake analogy is that it's a bit simplistic. The reasoning being "terrorists are all muslim, so even though most muslims are harmless, let's not take the chance, keep them all out".Shouldn't we start from the premise that all muslims are human, and just like most other people just want to live a peaceful life, raise kids as well as they can, and do no harm to anyone?

Next: the "left" and their application of the "ban it" ideology. Firstly the "left" is a spectrum as diverse as the "right", from homespun-clad vegans to businessmen. So all I can do is answer personally: no, all guns shouldn't be banned, farmers need a range of firearms depending on the size of the pests, but we need to be smart about it and most farmers will tell you they don't need a shotgun that can fire 8 shots in 6 seconds. I wouldn't say we've never had a problem with guns, go talk to some of the survivors at Port Arthur and see what they think of open slather on firearms.

Snakes? Don't particularly like them but not going to kill every one I see. I warn the kids repeatedly ever summer to make a lot of noise when they're walking in the forest (not usually a problem for them). If I see one near the house I'll either chase it away or decapitate with shovel depending on the threat to the kids.

Climate change deniers? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but if you don't accept the science by now then you have a problem. What I don't agree with is the denial voices being given equal media coverage as the scientists, as if it's a 50/50 chance it could be happening.

White patriarchy? Are we in one?

Next, looking at ridiculous laws in countries like Pakistan. Yes, many countries have absolutely stupid laws. In Thailand it's illegal to step on money. In Iowa, it's illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public. In the UK it's illegal to operate a cow while intoxicated. (These are from the internet so may not be true...) My point is, we're fairly lucky here in Australia that we do have a relatively fair legal system, so whatever they do in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Cameroon, while stupid and unfair, is nothing to do with muslims in Australia, who live by the same laws as the rest of us.

I'm not surprised that Waleed Aly couldn't reconcile homosexuality and islam, you can't reconcile christianity and homosexuality either. Any organised religion is going to have a bunch of nonsensical rules that discriminate and marginalise groups of people. Apparently even the Dalai Lama isn't too keen on gay people.

Everywhere in the world where there is islam, there's a sh1tfight... really? Turkey? Indonesia? The middle east IS a sh1tfight but half of that is historical land grabs and population displacement. Yes, there are people, including leaders of countries or "spiritual" leaders, which use islam as a divisive and oppressive tool. We don't tend to get too many of them coming here. I would put to you that if you look at serious crimes (murder, assault, sex crimes etc) in Australia, by religion, per capita, the proportion from muslims would not be noticeably different from any other group.

The whole point was that it's about perception....people perceive that some things may dangerous when they're not, and not dangerous when they are.

White patriarchy...if you are a white Australian/European male, apparently you are responsible for just about everything wrong with the country according the lefties, domestic violence, aboriginal alcohol and DV, all the lgbti problems and of course islam extremism is somehow our fault too. ( I heard it on the ABC)

Also, I stand by the sh1tfight comment..yes , Turkey, yes, Indonesia. We have also had about as much trouble with Islamic extremism as we had with firearms. Being close to someone who was involved in an incident doesn't make it more or less right, as by that reasoning, everyone associated in some way with the Lindt café saga has a right to demand banning all muslims.

I'm not sure why we should start from the premise that all humans are alike. We spend years of our lives building experiences that guide our future encounters, that is part of the success of the human race, why I should disregard prior experience when dealing with humans, when I don't when dealing with certain animals and machines or even organisations? At least I'm pleasantly surprised when people turn out nice, instead of constantly disappointed. Actually, I still get disappointed a lot.

I've been around a bit, and generally, westerners are naïve and gullible about many other cultures.

I've been around a bit, and generally, westerners are naïve and gullible about many other cultures.

Uneducated, probably. Let's face it, if we spent a couple of years studying each country's culture before we got there, we'd probably be absolutely fine and welcomed into the community. It'd make holidays hard work though.

Uneducated, probably. Let's face it, if we spent a couple of years studying each country's culture before we got there, we'd probably be absolutely fine and welcomed into the community. It'd make holidays hard work though.

OK that's sounds fine Marty lets do the same to the mass of uneducated violent criminal immigrants that are being allowed into our country,,,say respect OUR culture and LAWS ,NO SHARIA as it is not our laws , and the violence we are seeing in Melbourne from the somali/Nigerian s etc how about they try to behave like us if they want to come here ??? ,,,,,now don't shoot me , I was just repeating what you said but in reverse...........

mass of uneducated violent criminal immigrants that are being allowed into our country

Is that a fact or an assumption? If it were true, things would be a lot worse than they are, I believe.

This has been a common Australian attitude to immigration for as long as I remember.

Painting all with the same brush to fortify your opinions isn't really helpful. "Immigration is bad!"

I was one of those "New Australians" in the very early sixties. Both my my mother and father were fluent English speakers (my father was fluent in three other languages too) with higher education seduced by advertising campaigns in Europe. Come to Australia for a better life.

My mother (accountant) never did better there than cleaning others' houses. My father cleaned hospital toilets, worked as a factory hand and climbed the ladder of success to die a humble junior postal clerk.

I remember Australian kulture and fine cuisine in those 'good old days'. The six o'clock swill. Meat pies (gravy bags). Ingrained and obvious xenophobia.

Think of that when you order your next pizza or go out for Chinese in your new Toyota.

OK that's sounds fine Marty lets do the same to the mass of uneducated violent criminal immigrants that are being allowed into our country,,,say respect OUR culture and LAWS ,NO SHARIA as it is not our laws , and the violence we are seeing in Melbourne from the somali/Nigerian s etc how about they try to behave like us if they want to come here ??? ,,,,,now don't shoot me , I was just repeating what you said but in reverse...........

Bull, I reckon you'll find the "mass of uneducated violent criminals" were mainly born here.

Is that a fact or an assumption? If it were true, things would be a lot worse than they are, I believe.This has been a common Australian attitude to immigration for as long as I remember.

Painting all with the same brush to fortify your opinions isn't really helpful. "Immigration is bad!"

I was one of those "New Australians" in the very early sixties. Both my my mother and father were fluent English speakers (my father was fluent in three other languages too) with higher education seduced by advertising campaigns in Europe. Come to Australia for a better life.

My mother (accountant) never did better there than cleaning others' houses. My father cleaned hospital toilets, worked as a factory hand and climbed the ladder of success to die a humble junior postal clerk.

I remember Australian kulture and fine cuisine in those 'good old days'. The six o'clock swill. Meat pies (gravy bags). Ingrained and obvious xenophobia.

Think of that when you order your next pizza or go out for Chinese in your new Toyota.

Tell that to the poor Melbourne residents having to live with the apex gang

Bull, I reckon you'll find the "mass of uneducated violent criminals" were mainly born here.

Ok Even if educated and fluent in multi languages , we should still all be living by the ONE set of Laws,Australian Law,,not SHARIA LAW ah Marty