Computer Killer

Robbo

• 2 weeks later...
Oops,there goes another 64 Gig Aldi's "medion memory-card. (new 1st use)

Half a file of music, then it wants to format, and it's not readable by this laptop. ah-well its returnable! under warranty as I kept the receipt this time.

spacesailor

That's what happens when you buy rubbish...

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it a sign of the times how our lives can be upset by technologies that a lot of us grew up without?

The motherboard in my desktop has given up the ghost and I can't access business, study and recreational stuff. Fortunately when I get another PC, the data on my old hard drive can be transfered without too much trouble.

OME

No Way!,

I couldn't "spell,compose, or even dictate a letter, now look at me now chatting away with you forumlites (spelling), like a university graduate.

three schools all with different academic outlook,& All with the same big stick.

Started at 10 years old & out when 14, Had more injuries from school than ever since,

spacesailor

That is more than likely the problem with my not being able to pass exams, I get brain freeze, and cannot put thoughts to paper.

Much prefer to do it all my own way.

One instructor says " great, be going solo soon", next instructor says, " wasting my money & his time".

Can't win.

spacesailor